Mike Mertins
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• r u looking 4 trades, 4 predator sneaky and case? I have a very nice viking, that I bought for $500 5 years ago but have not used much, I have played less than 10 matches with it.
    Hi,

I have a Predator sneaky with an original 314 shaft, which has a two or three pretty good but small dings in the butt, that I would trade... the shaft and butt are straight together and apart, with some light blueing on the shaft.
    The cue is worth about the same as your friend's cue, actually about 400 but close enough.

Anyway, the Predator is about 19 oz and the tip has about half of it's life left in it. I would trade with the understanding that if you don't like the Predator you could send it back. As long as it's in the same condition as you received it, of course.

I own ZenCues.com and have lots of folks who will vouch for me so you would need to send your firend's cue to me first. I would then send you my cue and wait until you decide if you like it before playing with your friend's cue.

We would each pay our own shipping cost.

Let me know what you think.

Randy Morrow
    ZenCues.com
    2816 Central Dr. #140-203
    Bedford, TX 76021
    214 923 8383
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…