How to sell on AZB?

wagdad

Yup, I'm that Guy.
Silver Member
Hi folks, not new to the site, but new to selling on this site. Are there step by step instructions on how to list items for sale and how to upload pics? Or if you know how, please leave a detailed message in my box. I have a Chad McLennan, a John Davis-Steve Dunkel conversion, and a Dave kikel cue I'd like to sell.

wagdad

Yup, I'm that Guy.
Silver Member
Still not able to load pics of cues. But they are listed in detail in for sale forum.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
You will need to sign up for 3rd party image hosting.
Upload the high resolution pics to the third party site, then copy & paste the URLS onto your sale thread.
Options are limited
Let me know if you need any help

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You will need to sign up for 3rd party image hosting.
Upload the high resolution pics to the third party site, then copy & paste the URLS onto your sale thread.
Options are limited
Let me know if you need any help
You can post directly from computer to here.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you Post New, Edit, or Reply to a post there is a section for attaching files, the button says "Manage Attachments". Click that, choose your file, click the upload button and you're done. There appears to be a limit of 5 files per post and there is a a size limit for each attachment but it varies per extension, the details are listed when you click Manage Attachments.

I do not know if there is a post count minimum to attach files? I'll PM you my email and you can send the pics to me and I can post if needed.

If none of the above works - find a 3rd party :)

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't been able to post high resolution pics without 3rd party.

There is a file size limitation. Don't post high resolution pictures. I use the Windows accessory program Paint. Import the picture, trim unimportant space, resize the image down to 1024 pixels on the long edge. If that is still too large to import into your post, reduce again to 800 pixels. The pictures should import and look good. t
This image is 1024x715. Windows shows it to be a 305 KB file which should be above the AZ limit. But AZB imports it as an 80 KB, so less problem than might have been expected.

Attachments

• 1 Showman cue 1024.jpg
    1 Showman cue 1024.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

wagdad

Yup, I'm that Guy.
Silver Member
Thank you all kindly.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you folks that have tried to help me get these pics posted! I very much appreciate your instructions and time. I'm not very savvy with a computer, but I'll keep at it. Big thanks to Chili Palmer, stepped up in a big way.
How do I send someone green positive for their help? I'm so bad at this!

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are those the right pictures for the Davis-Duncan conversion? In one of those pics I see a Titlist conversion, that's what I would have expected?

Let me know and I'll change them, and let me know if a trade is an option for the Titlist.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you folks that have tried to help me get these pics posted! I very much appreciate your instructions and time. I'm not very savvy with a computer, but I'll keep at it. Big thanks to Chili Palmer, stepped up in a big way.
How do I send someone green positive for their help? I'm so bad at this!

Click the green "+" icon to leave good rep. I didn't know jack about posting pics til another AZ'r helped me out too.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Click the green "+" icon to leave good rep. I didn't know jack about posting pics til another AZ'r helped me out too.
That depends on the style of forum display that the viewer is using. As I see it, there is a set of balance scales to click on for feedback on the quality of a post (really, the poster).

Like this, in the upper right corner of each message:

CropperCapture[298].png

The warning-sign symbol lets me send a message to the moderator about problematic posts.

Last edited: