$50,000+ June 16-18, Champion of Champions Fight Night 014 Frost v Pagulayan

shakes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any special rules? It looks like if they make one on the break, they rerack? I'm assuming this is because their taking their own. Anything else?

bigjay

Bigjay
Silver Member
I haven't been able to see anything yet !!!
I get logged in to account but can't access stream.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone needs Help purchasing, logging in or have questions ask in the chat room www.ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck

or email Helpdeskpatv@gmail.com or pm on facebook Helpdesk Poolactiontv

Any issues at all get with helpdesk he is there for tech support he will help guys

Capture 2.JPG

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sound cutting in and out.... Yup!

We lost sound twice due to static electricity. Both times we restarted the stream which will leave it frozen until you refresh. It was down a total of 2 minutes for both restarts.

Been good since. Since no one has reported back I can only guess you guys only report when there is a problem. Let us know if you need help with any other issues.

Thanks,

Ray

helpdeskpatv@gmail.com

Facebook - Helpdesk PoolActionTV

Rip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been running smoothly for the federal hour and a half. Great job Truck!

MD1108

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Day 1 replay

I have the event pass and missed day 1. Any chance you will upload day 1 for replay before the start day 2? Thanks for all the help and hard work.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Final score for Day 1 Scott Frost vs Alex Pagulayan play resumes 4pm PST (vegas time)

Capture.JPG

Day two will be another great day of one pocket.
More great commentary from Scott Rabon,Chris Gentile, Bill Incardona and Jay Helfert.
Get your pass here www.poolactiontv.com

fight n 12.jpg dd.jpg

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream starts back at:

4pm pacific
5pm mountain
6pm central
7pm eastern

Play will begin as soon as players are ready after warm-up

Get your pass here www.poolactiontv.com

pool action tv 2.gif

Capture.jpg
Capture 2.JPG

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why in the world is the format in a foreign language
instructions should be in English

also are we to be given instructions to view on dvd
yestedays

markgw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the event pass and missed day 1. Any chance you will upload day 1 for replay before the start day 2? Thanks for all the help and hard work.

Stream looks good but there's no audio. Wish I knew that before purchasing ��

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why in the world is the format in a foreign language
instructions should be in English

also are we to be given instructions to view on dvd
yestedays

You have control of the language. Just change it back to English. You've clicked the "espanol" button when logging in

Ray

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fight Night 14 has turned into a slug fest with two heavyweight one pocket players going toe to toe in a Epic match.

Day one ended with Alex scoring a knock down at the end of play going up by 4 games.

Day two Scott got up off the canvas early and came on strong to win 5 games in a row to take a one game lead in the match.
Alex then landed a few scoring punches of his own and ended the days play up 1 game.

Do not miss out on day 3 of this historic one pocket match two of the best one pocket players on the planet in a Epic battle with the Fight Night Champion of Champions title and 50k on the line.

Get Your pass for day three here www.poolactiontv.com

Stream starts back at:
4pm pacific
5pm mountain
6pm central
7pm eastern
Play will begin as soon as players are ready after warm-up

PoolActiontv 5.gif

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are they only slotted to play 3 days? This could go one for weeks!!

Before it started no one thought it would go more than 1 day.

Scott messaged me early this morning that he wants to continue until we have a clear winner. No -pro-rate. Alex has not chimed in but 8 ahead is the agreement.

Who will crack first? We will find out. I'm camped out, the room is prepared. We continue

Ray

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Scott messaged me early this morning that he wants to continue until we have a clear winner. No -pro-rate. Alex has not chimed in but 8 ahead is the agreement.

Who will crack first? We will find out. I'm camped out, the room is prepared. We continue

Ray

Love it !!!!!!

gmoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray - I purchased event pass. How do I get the 30 day that comes with event pass? Thanks and great stream

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member

Ray

What time does play start today?