What happened to Keither's pro fourm?

T

Timberly

ioCross said:
i guess with jam not posting here anymore keith doesnt have access to a comptuer? :confused:
Why would you think he doesn't have access because Jennie doesn't want to post here? I'm fairly certain she didn't throw away her computer. I believe Mike posted somewhere else on here that Keith asked to have it removed.

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well i assumed that jam made the actual posts for keith... i never asked him about it but he didnt ever really strike me as the computer savvy type :)

T

Timberly

ioCross said:
well i assumed that jam made the actual posts for keith... i never asked him about it but he didnt ever really strike me as the computer savvy type :)
People of all ages learn how to use computers on a daily basis. I know of 3 pool players that can hardly turn on a computer but have had friends teach them how to post. You don't have to be computer savvy to be taught how to make posts.

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol i dont know why the mental image of keith sitting in front of a computer laborously typing out a post makes me giggle so much.

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is possible that some people who say hurtful things have caused him to cease responding to folks' questions.

It is sad when you put yourself in the public eye to try to connect with pool fans and a small minority of anonymous idiots take the opportunity to take cheap shots.

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
while i agree completely, one of the negative aspects of putting yourself "out there" especially in an online fourm is when people cant be held accountable for thier words it does spawn a breeding ground for people to say things they would never normally say in front of people in real life.

i really hope that isnt the reason he asked his section be pulled. it's a shame when people feel they have a right to say whatever they want to because they are behind a curtain of annonminity.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I only have a 7th grade education and a lot of the last few years of that were spent cutting school to help my dad with his ice & fuel business.

My wife bought me a WebTV for my birthday eight years ago. I was scared of it. I was afraid I would press the wrong button and blow the thing up. So I bought a few books on computers and slowly felt comfortable enough to get a real computer. Since then I have run two businesses on it. One business I tracked over 200 of my Greyhounds. I wrote six novels (1 published) and over thirty short stories (4 published, two pending).

Today I don’t know how I got along without one. If you want to do something bad enough you’ll find away. Oh and I got my GED at 45 years old and went to nursing school. I worked as a nurse for 12 years until retiring. Johnnyt

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ioCross said:
it's a shame when people feel they have a right to say whatever they want to because they are behind a curtain of annonminity.

If you have watched pool forums over the last few years you will find that is exactly the case.

Sadly.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I'm waiting for that new software coming out that you can send an electrical shock through someones mouse.:eek: Johnnyt

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Johnnyt said:
I'm waiting for that new software coming out that you can send an electrical shock through someones mouse.:eek: Johnnyt

Oh if it were only so.

Johnny I have a dog which was a stray which I think is a mix of Black Lab and Greyhound. She just turned 2 and is about 65 lbs., not chunky like a Lab but sleek and she runs fast,

T

Timberly

Johnnyt said:
I think I heard KT was working on something like that.... should be in an infomercial soon. :p

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Timberly said:
I think I heard KT was working on something like that.... should be in an infomercial soon. :p
Yes you pay $299 in one credit card payment and he will ship it to you in ten shipments. The first three come once a month then rest when the Microsoft deal is done. Johnnyt