View Single Post
Howdy
Old
  (#31)
Danny Harriman
AzB Silver Member
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Howdy - 04-12-2018, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisinNC View Post
Danny, I hope you'll follow up with us on this post after you've had plenty of opportunity to adjust your 14.1 game to the 10 foot table, to compare the difficulty in achieving high runs between the 9 and 10 foot tables.

I plan to try your advice of sticking to centerball as much as I can when I shooting longer shots on our 10-footer. I've found it very frustrating at times when comparing my shotmaking to our 9-foot tables with the same sized pockets. Maybe I can get better results with your advice - it makes perfect sense.
I hope your 14.1 continues to improve ChrisNC, don't have any new runs to report as of late - been bitten by the billiard bug