Free Book Zen Pool (just pay shipping $9.95 anywhere)

maxeberle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm giving away my 172 page paper back book ZEN POOL, AWAKEN THE MASTER WITHIN for a limited time.

Just pay $9.95 for shipping anywhere in the world and I'll send it right out to you.
You will be offered a couple great deals on the Zen Pool Audio Book and Pro Pool Academy as you check out, which you can take advantage of or just say no thanks, either way you'll get the book for just $9.95, the rest is up to you. Thanks for looking!

Learn more about the book and order your copy today

www.zenpoolbook.com

JC

Coos Cues
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm giving away my 172 page paper back book ZEN POOL, AWAKEN THE MASTER WITHIN for a limited time.

Just pay $9.95 for shipping anywhere in the world and I'll send it right out to you.
You will be offered a couple great deals on the Zen Pool Audio Book and Pro Pool Academy as you check out, which you can take advantage of or just say no thanks, either way you'll get the book for just $9.95, the rest is up to you. Thanks for looking!

Learn more about the book and order your copy today

www.zenpoolbook.com

Seems like a good enough offer but.............

I don't give my telephone number to anyone I'm buying from. I do not need to be contacted, period. Telemarketing is the only possible reason for gathering this information and no thank you.

JC

Citizen

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zen Pool

Max,

Do you not have a PayPal facility as I could not see one at the check out?

I should add that quite some time ago I took a hit from the Far East using a Visa card and had to do the equivalent of jumping through hoops and running a military assault course to finally get refunded. Consequently, I only use PayPal online, hence the question.

Hope you understand this is nothing personal at all. Many thanks,

Ted.

Last edited: