straight pool league

crww

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I won my match tonite. I had to go to 115 my opponent has to gt 150. I have to play one more match to end the season, if I win I will be in first place. (actually three way tie.) The last season which ended in Dec, I Again ended up playing the last match. If I won I would have been first place (actually a four way tie) and if I lost would have been in last place.(a two way tie.) I did win. I guess the handicaps work. The league is at Capital Billiads in North Providence, RI..
A new session will be starting I'm guessing end of May. Always looking for new member

Craig

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
I won my match tonite. I had to go to 115 my opponent has to gt 150. I have to play one more match to end the season, if I win I will be in first place. (actually three way tie.) The last season which ended in Dec, I Again ended up playing the last match. If I won I would have been first place (actually a four way tie) and if I lost would have been in last place.(a two way tie.) I did win. I guess the handicaps work. The league is at Capital Billiads in North Providence, RI..
A new session will be starting I'm guessing end of May. Always looking for new member

Craig

Congrats on your win. I took 3rd place (tied) in our Straight Pool League. I had to forfeit my semi-final match due to work...sigh