New Runde, Hoppe Style 19.5/12.75

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
New Runde Cue w/ 1 or 2 Original Micarta Shafts

New Runde players cue, 19.5oz, 4 Point, Birdseye and Cocobolo w/ Padauk at wrap area. Original Micarta Ferrule Shaft 12.75mm, M Wizard Tip, Stainless Steel 5/16x14 Joint, with hoppe style bottom with bumper, shipped FedEx insured, with PayPal Payment. Sold with one shaft.

If a second original shaft is holding up your purchase of this cue, we have one on the way. 2nd Runde matching shaft with Original Micarta ferrule,13mm, 4 oz plus, will be coming in the next week or so. Price delivered via FedEx and insured with PayPal payment is Sold.

Attachments

• rs4.jpg
    rs4.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,548
  • rs2.jpg
    rs2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2,486
  • rs1.jpg
    rs1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2,594
  • rs3.jpg
    rs3.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2,486
Last edited:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
We will include a like new Predator Z2 S tuned Shaft with purchase of this cue for sold. Pics available upon request. Otherwise if you only want one shaft soldfor the cue with your choice of shafts shipped. Thx

Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Nice player here. If you can choose a custom made cue by bob runde or a production cue(predator,schon,etc...) for about the same money,which way do you go? I know which one i would choose. Runde

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Yeah, I've seen this one in person and pics don't do it justice! It's a beauty! Have been tempted to get it myself, but trying to stick to just one playing cue. Oh the struggle.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
If a second original shaft is holding up your purchase of this cue, we have one on the way. 2nd Runde matching shaft with Micarta ferrule, 13mm, 4 oz plus, will be coming in the next week or so. Price delivered via FedEx and insured with PayPal payment is Sold.

Last edited: