BLUDWORTH & BLUDWORTH

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good day to all.

I'm very pleased to announce that our son, Donald and his family are moving back to our place here in Texas. Yes, Donald will help me with his mom, as well as building cues, cue machinery, and ball cleaners with me.
It really makes Janice and I proud that he and his family will be close again.

We all, would like to thank you folks who have first, prayed for Janice and our family. Secondly, thanks to all who have been good friends and customers over the years.
We look forward to working with all you folks.
Again, thanks for your support.

The Bludworth family.
BLUDWORTH CUES

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent news to hear, Blud!! How will this play in to the McDermott announcement?

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great news Blud. Happy to hear things are looking up for you.

Dave

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blud Cues

1pRoscoe said:
Excellent news to hear, Blud!! How will this play in to the McDermott announcement?
Hey Roscoe,
about time you got a new BLUD, don't you think?
Mac will be getting two for the price of one.
blud

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
blud said:
Hey Roscoe,
about time you got a new BLUD, don't you think?
Mac will be getting two for the price of one.
blud

You are only a couple of hours (tops) from me, I'd like to take a trip out to see the place, meet you, and possibly pick up something in the near future when all is good for you, Blud.

Let me know if this would be a possibility

Grady

Pro Player
I'm delighted that Leonard and Donald are working together again.I like and respect them both and I love the Bludworth product. Randi and I are stopping by to visit the Bludworths on April 5th.
As always Janice is in our thoughts and prayers.

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Grady said:
I'm delighted that Leonard and Donald are working together again.I like and respect them both and I love the Bludworth product. Randi and I are stopping by to visit the Bludworths on April 5th.
As always Janice is in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Grady,
Donald says hello, and we both look forward to seeing Randi and you soon.
We will have the guest house ready when you arrive.

Also, thanks to Don Purdy for keeping things under wrap, about Donald and his return to Texas and HOME, where he and his belong.

It's so good to have him working along side of me after many years apart. He's one hell of a good cuemaker. He's shown me some tricks of the trade that he's developed on his own. Pretty bright guy. We got penty of new cue designs coming your way, soon.
blud

Last edited:

Jon

Custom User Title
Silver Member
This is (all) great news from you Blud.
I wish you and yours Godspeed.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's so good to have him working along side of me after many years apart. He's one hell of a good cuemaker. He's shown me some tricks of the trade that he's developed on his own. Pretty bright guy. We got penty of new cue designs coming your way, soon.
blud[/QUOTE]

Well It's about time. There's nothing stronger than a Father and son.

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
Congrats Blud and Blud! Looking forward to seeing you next week. Will you be attending the get together on Sat night?

Eydie

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
Good to see stron BLUD in the family!

What is going on with the McDermott business adventure?

Zim

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
party

Bob Romano said:
Congrats Blud and Blud! Looking forward to seeing you next week. Will you be attending the get together on Sat night?

Eydie
Hi Sweetheart,

Sorry but no, we can't make the party. When Janice can party, WE ALL will PARTY. Wouldn't be fair to her. We both hope to visit with you and the group for a short while. We got to work all we can. Been tough the last 8 month's.

Please, all you folks, stop off and see Donald and me, @ booth number-2, just past the entrance. Were the first booth on the left.

Were doing repair work and selling a few cues.

If you need a new cue or needed one repaired, we can fix it on the spot, or if you don't need either, Please, stop and visit..

Hope to see all our friends there, and hopefully meet more good folks.

Blud and SON, [DONALD]

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
blud said:
Well, he's own his own, {Nat Green}.Donald is here and owns our company with me.
blud

Very nice, Blud. Look forward to meeting you next week!

Ross

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
blud said:
Well, he's own his own, {Nat Green}.Donald is here and owns our company with me.
blud
Does this effect the McDermott/Bludworth merger? Will the RED DOT be used? How can we expect to identify the current/future Bludworth cues.

Zim

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cues

Zims Rack said:
Does this effect the McDermott/Bludworth merger? Will the RED DOT be used? How can we expect to identify the current/future Bludworth cues.

Zim
Hi Zimmer,
The McDermott/Bludworth will have the red dot, as well as our regular line of cues. McDermott will handle most of the sales for our line cues, however we retain the right's to the red dot and the right to build our own blud cues.

No fear sir, they will play and look great.
blud