View Single Post
Old
  (#282)
dlvh
AzB Bronze Member
dlvh has a reputation beyond reputedlvh has a reputation beyond reputedlvh has a reputation beyond reputedlvh has a reputation beyond reputedlvh has a reputation beyond reputedlvh has a reputation beyond reputedlvh has a reputation beyond reputedlvh has a reputation beyond reputedlvh has a reputation beyond reputedlvh has a reputation beyond reputedlvh has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-01-2019, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster8001 View Post
If I may ask, what was your sanding method? With what did you start and finish? 2K, or higher?
I believe I sanded the Paint with 320 grit, but Polycrylic went...400 then 800, then 1500, then I went with those little Micro-Mesh sanding discs...2400, 6000 and ended with 12,000. It was Very labor intensive. After that, I used 3M Machine Polish-Finese II.

FYI...Other than the Paint Sanding, all other sanding was done by hand...No Machines (power equipment) were used. I Do Not like how they leave small circular (or other) marks, so to do it right, it all needed to be done by hand using a lot of elbow grease, and a lot of patience...and time.

Last edited by dlvh; 10-01-2019 at 01:52 PM.