View Single Post
Old
  (#18)
Mac2118
AzB Bronze Member
Mac2118 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

10-23-2015, 06:17 AM

Hello everyone. I thought I'd introduce myself after lurking on these forums off and on for the past couple of years (I finally registered yesterday). I'm from a small down in western PA. Compared to what I've read, I seem to be one of the young bucks on the forums. I took up playing pool probably 10-11 years ago. Bar pool actually. I didn't know much. I needed something to do besides drink. A few of my friends talked me into joining a pool league about 5 years ago. I played a year then took a year long break. I got back into it and after watching people and learning from the better players in the area, I seem to be holding my own. I'm a few balls off from my goal of 30 8-ball breaks this year. I play maybe 15 games a week, so I'm very much an amatuer. I've made it to a couple of regional and state pool tournaments. I'm currently playing with a McDermott G224, a Rage Jump/Break, and a McDermott Lucky as a backup. They seem to be doing me quite well so far. I hope to be playing for years to come.