View Single Post
Old
  (#46)
rexus31
AzB Silver Member
rexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 542

08-03-2019, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Padilla View Post
Yes you got a deal, I drove from TN to PA and back about a month and half a go for a GC 1 for a grand! it also has adjustable feet! the date of the casting should be on the bottom of the feet. I am taking my time on mine as I spoke with Glenn and will be adding metal braces under the sub frame, and mine also has the same rubber on the rails. My intent is to sand the sub frame and stain dark ( to match top rail looks) mine also has the brownstone slate! The one I bought came out of a closing down pool hall so it had lots of use and recovering, but right at the moment I cannot have the rubber redone and have not been able to devote much time, my wife just went through bilateral knee replacement so that has taken my time. Mine also came with a set of used top o the line Brunswick balls, 4 house cues, one looks to be an old school Duf along with 2 old school bridge sticks. Good luck with yours! As soon as my wife is home where I can take care of her here I plan to get back to work on mine.
Awesome! Thanks for the tip on the casting date!

Good luck with your table!

"What 'aint no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?" - Jules Winnfield