Stream Link For Manny P Tournamen?

otrebor22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Invalid link

General Santos City, Philippines is on the other side of the world! I was only able to watch the 2nd round there after. Was looking for the start time but can't find it. I'm making a wild guess, if the 2nd day starts at 12 noon local time it will be 11 pm EST, 8 pm PST. Just follow the link and a commenter posted the instructions to watch live( Skunkey Donkey posted the instructions). The link is valid. Enjoy watching.:thumbup:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Capture.JPGclick this link then click the match that says live now https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCag_6pkUm0a-dHE0zoXMibQ

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane just forfeited down 4-5 vs Alcano. No sound so not sure why. I think its because the table has a NASTY roll. Shane was talking with the refs for several minutes after he won the game where the CB rolled off 6 inches and then he unscrewed.

Edit, reading the chat the chatters are saying Shane did not call the 10, and the ref called a loss of game, and then shane unscrewed. I still don't have sound so I don't know what for sure happened. Hellfert is there on the video too.

Last edited: