do you know if they played 12.4 or 12.9 and why

thank you,i have been curious about them

i tried one,but i don't know if I could tell the difference in my game

I am afraid that i don't play good enough to benefit

thank you

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Josh Filler quit using the Revo to use a different Predator shaft.

This is the guy that shot a .960+ vs Dennis on the 10ft table. Something like 8 BNR and 2 run outs from Dennis dry break. race to 11.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
On the other hand, JL Chang won the BigFoot event... with a Revo.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Out of the 16 from the bigfoot

I believe non Revo users are:
Dennis, Shane, Filler, Alex, Corey?, Busty, ...

Revo users:
JL Chang, Melling, Gorst, ...

1) Jayson Shaw
2) Fedor Gorst
3) Joshua Filler
4) Alex Pagulayan
5) Shane Van Boening
6) Dennis Orcollo
7) Roberto Gomez
8) John Morra
9) Lee Vann Corteza
10) Mika Immonen
11) Corey Deuel
12) Konrad Juszczyszyn
13) Chris Melling
14) Eklent Kaci
15) Francisco Bustamante
16) Jung-Lin Chang

thenuke

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dean, I believe 503 in Banks, 408 in onepocket, not sure of 9-ball, but over 400.

And a bunch of World champions, Europeans, hustlers, backers, and just plain old pool enthusiasts.

You need to experience DCC.:thumbup:

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
On the other hand, JL Chang won the BigFoot event... with a Revo.

Interesting thing about THAT...

In Bigtruck's Action Room, JL Chang and Filler were all set to play a big 10 ball race....

Filler pulls out his "ALL WOOD" shaft...... Hits a few balls with it, and gets a couple of mishits back to back... Unscrews his shaft and rolls it on the table.. Massive warp. He pulls out his backup "ALL WOOD" shaft. It ALSO has a massive warp...

JL Chang pulls his Revo out of his case... And the tip pops off.

Long story short.. Some dude in the audience tells Filler, "Give me a towel and your shaft, I'll get the warp out in 5 minutes!"

Filler looks skeptical.. Second bro in the crowd confirms the first bro's claims to be able to fix the shaft. Filler lets him give it a try.. In 5 minutes, Filler's shaft is G2G and he is hitting balls with it.

BigTruck gives Steve Lomax a call, who graciously comes down to his lathe and puts a new tip on for Chang.

Match is back on, and Filler takes down Chang for a fewwidgets.

Now, here's the thing... A TIP can pop off, no matter what material the shaft is made out of.. But after seeing Filler having two wood shafts spontaneously warp on him, (maybe due to leaving them out in a freezing car?) I am now doubly glad to have my Revo shaft, though I am sure some all wood enthusiasts will find plenty to continue talking sh!t about.

Short Bus Russ

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting thing about THAT...

In Bigtruck's Action Room, JL Chang and Filler were all set to play a big 10 ball race....

Filler pulls out his "ALL WOOD" shaft...... Hits a few balls with it, and gets a couple of mishits back to back... Unscrews his shaft and rolls it on the table.. Massive warp. He pulls out his backup "ALL WOOD" shaft. It ALSO has a massive warp...

JL Chang pulls his Revo out of his case... And the tip pops off.

Long story short.. Some dude in the audience tells Filler, "Give me a towel and your shaft, I'll get the warp out in 5 minutes!"

Filler looks skeptical.. Second bro in the crowd confirms the first bro's claims to be able to fix the shaft. Filler lets him give it a try.. In 5 minutes, Filler's shaft is G2G and he is hitting balls with it.

BigTruck gives Steve Lomax a call, who graciously comes down to his lathe and puts a new tip on for Chang.

Match is back on, and Filler takes down Chang for a fewwidgets.

Now, here's the thing... A TIP can pop off, no matter what material the shaft is made out of.. But after seeing Filler having two wood shafts spontaneously warp on him, (maybe due to leaving them out in a freezing car?) I am now doubly glad to have my Revo shaft, though I am sure some all wood enthusiasts will find plenty to continue talking sh!t about.

Short Bus Russ

Steve was sleeping in the room, Ray woke him and he came down saved the day and fixed Changs tip and the match was back on lol

50936329_1977974415644347_1559347632692789248_n.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bergman uses a Revo with his Lomax butt,

He's using it now in his big match with Corey

Bergman shot Kevin Cheng down in the action for the cash at the derby too

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
i have cues 50 years old that havent warped in hot and cold in the car 100% of the time not using it. good wood doesnt warp like that.

and tips put on properly dont pop off.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Out of the 16 from the bigfoot

I believe non Revo users are:
Dennis, Shane, Filler, Alex, Corey?, Busty, ...

Revo users:
JL Chang, Melling, Gorst, ...

1) Jayson Shaw
2) Fedor Gorst
3) Joshua Filler
4) Alex Pagulayan
5) Shane Van Boening
6) Dennis Orcollo
7) Roberto Gomez
8) John Morra
9) Lee Vann Corteza
10) Mika Immonen
11) Corey Deuel
12) Konrad Juszczyszyn
13) Chris Melling
14) Eklent Kaci
15) Francisco Bustamante
16) Jung-Lin Chang

Gorst plays with Cuetec. Note the white ferule and Cuetec patch on shirt.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2319557464741392&set=ecnf.100009085387027&type=3&theater

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's correct.

Gorst - Cuetec
Gomez - Revo
Mika - Mezz ignite

Shaw - wood shaft