1945 5 x 10 Brunswick Centennial

1 Lone Wolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale: This is a fully restored 1945 Brunswick Centennial. The table is a snooker conversion and came from an estate in northern Indiana; it had always resided in a private home, never in a bar or pool room. It may have been covered twice in its lifetime. Mark Gregory of Atlanta did the conversion and installed new subrails and Artemis cushions with 4 1/2" pockets. It truly is a "player's table".

The rails are rosewood, finished with era-appropriate, high gloss lacquer with the base in a satin finish. The woodwork was restored by professional wood artisans; all metal work was restored by the best metal-working artisans. The slates are original and in excellent condition. You will not find a nicer Centennial; it's a 10+.

The table comes with your choice of cloth and we recommend Simonis 860 HR or Championship Tour Edition. This table is located in the St. Louis, Mo area and is priced at $17,000. The price includes free delivery within a 200 mile radius of St Louis. Setup is the responsibility of the buyer but we can assist the buyer in this.

Please respond by private message. Thank you for your interest.

Attachments

• 589.jpg
    589.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 2,976
  • 588.jpg
    588.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,609
  • 585.jpg
    585.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 2,471
  • 575.jpg
    575.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 2,451
  • 586.jpg
    586.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 2,365
Last edited:

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
What a great table. I learned to play pool (snooker) and spent the better part of my early pool playing life (late 50s-early 60s) on a table like this one. From the time I was 10 until I joined the service when I was 18, I was on it 4-5 hours minimum per day, 6 days a week.

This one looks like a real beauty...the one I played on was in a true pool room for a long time...it was still there 3 years back when the room was sold and turned into a restaraunt.

Best of luck with a real piece of history.
Joe

Last edited:

csalvo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale: This is a fully restored 1945 Brunswick Centennial. The table is a snooker conversion and came from an estate in northern Indiana; it had always resided in a private home, never in a bar or pool room. It may have been covered twice in its lifetime. Mark Gregory of Atlanta did the conversion and installed new subrails and Artemis cushions with 4 1/2" pockets. It truly is a "player's table".

The rails are rosewood, finished with era-appropriate, high gloss lacquer with the base in a satin finish. The woodwork was restored by professional wood artisans; all metal work was restored by the best metal-working artisans. The slates are original and in excellent condition. You will not find a nicer Centennial; it's a 10+.

The table comes with your choice of cloth and we recommend Simonis 860 HR or Championship Tour Edition. This table is located in the St. Louis, Mo area and is priced at $20,000. The price includes free delivery within a 200 mile radius of St Louis. Setup is the responsibility of the buyer but we can assist the buyer in this.

Please respond by private message. Thank you for your interest.

What an awesome table!!! They are like a piece of art and great to play on. I would love to own one someday!

:thumbup:

plhlolelnlilx

F.I.S.H.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I don't usually bump threads like this but I have to say that table is absolutely gorgeous and I wish $20k to throw at a table.