US Open One Liners....Styer

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
US Open One Liners....Tyler Styer

One of my favorite expressions of thee event, was from Tyler Styer. He had his case on his shoulder, he was about 30' from where he had played and moving. Someone said something like, when's your next match. He responded, ''ya mean I gotta play again?" I'm not in the final 16 yet LOL :). It made me giggle. Pretty sure he lost his next match, but he played Sporty. He's not too far behind the best, not as good as Ignacio yet. Heard he was playing Hohmann....early on he put an 8 pack on em, then Toasty tied it up LOL. Ty won it. This is why his inexperience told him to say what he said. He's cutting his teeth. LOL

Flow Chart when I was Ty's age....

Buddy Hall, Varner, Sigel, Cole, Boom Boom, Searcy, Crane, Lassiter, Boston Shorty, Liscotti, Cook, Marino, Rempe, Reyes, Jimmy Reid, Jersey Red, Dallas West and on an on, on the same card....getting to the final 16 was Never easy, it was Work.

Last edited:

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of my favorite expressions of thee event, was from Tyler Styer. He had his case on his shoulder, he was about 30' from where he had played and moving. Someone said something like, when's your next match. He responded, ''ya mean I gotta play again?" I'm not in the final 16 yet LOL :). It made me giggle. Pretty sure he lost his next match, but he played Sporty. He's not too far behind the best, not as good as Ignacio yet. Heard he was playing Hohmann....early on he put an 8 pack on em, then Toasty tied it up LOL. Ty won it. This is why his inexperience told him to say what he said. He's cutting his teeth. LOL

Flow Chart when I was Ty's age....

Buddy Hall, Varner, Sigel, Cole, Boom Boom, Searcy, Crane, Lassiter, Boston Shorty, Liscotti, Cook, Marino, Rempe, Reyes, Jimmy Reid, Jersey Red, Dallas West and on an on, on the same card....getting to the final 16 was Never easy, it was Work.

Are you still around ? I watched 4 hrs of pool the whole week I'm just not much for watching I'm a participant and still playing strangers, are you ready?