Two brand new Southwest Cues available

Tallen01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sold please delete

**EDIT** Looking for offers on a South West.

Brand new ones don't come up too often. I waited 14 years for this one. Literally. I was in my thirties when I ordered them, and am now in my fifties. :) I've sold South Wests on here, a one of one Ginacue, and some others, so I'm solid. You can get it now!

One South West cue, still in plastic sleeve. Never hit, of course.

I can send more photos.

Details: Pau Ferro into Birdseye Maple, with two veneers (white, black). Black speck linen wrap, joint protectors. 18.8 ounces, two shafts. You pick up, or pay for insured UPS overnight shipping (probably another $100). SOLD

(I will add photos of this cue to this post later).

Text me if interested, or for photos. I am rarely on here any more, so that's the best way to reach me. 513-Five Two Zero-3785. Tom

Last edited:

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Nice cues Tallen, just not many people looking for the BEM forearms these days, everyone wants the exotic woods, (Ebony, Cocobolo, ect) and most of the SW collectors also like ringwork above and below wrap and matching SW joint caps.

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Nice cues Tallen, just not many people looking for the BEM forearms these days, everyone wants the exotic woods, (Ebony, Cocobolo, ect) and most of the SW collectors also like ringwork above and below wrap and matching SW joint caps.

Exactly you gotta spend money when you try to invest especially if you have to wait 14 years...why go for simple?

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Maybe it's just me, but I think the loaded up SW cues with all the veneers and extra fancy ringwork looks terrible. I would venture to guess the plainer cues play better. As far as woods go, I would never pay the $2000 surcharge for ebony, cocobolo and tulipwood that they claim they can't get due to quality. Tulipwood, I'll buy that, but definitely not ebony or cocobolo.

These are some nice offerings.

Tallen01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the insight guys! I will keep that in mind for my next batch. And yes, they are not cheap. :)