Triple Cross Cues

c-money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, I've come across these cues and like the burl woods used and some of the designs. Is there someone here who has one , had one or played with one of these and can comment on playability and build quality.

Thanks

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
I have played a bit with the Triple Cross Cues And for the few cues I have tried they are in my opinion good cues. They don't all hit/feel the same to me. This however can be tweaked by using different materials, tapers and tips etc. your best bet is to give Tom a call and discuss what you want out of a custom cue. He has done some repair work for me in the past and I was happy with the quality.

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi
Well,I saw that you are looking for some info on Triple Cross cues.
So,I have 4 cues that I ordered to be built from Tom and he is a pleasure to deal with.
His cues play great and he does some great work on cues too.
He is capable of doing whatever you like to so if you are looking for soft,stiff,med hitting cue just let him know.Also,he can adjust the balance point the way you like it.
Here are the links to 2 of my Triple Cross cues so you can check them out:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=357426

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=357427

Also,I have posted a few pictures of the other two Triple Cross cues I owe.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Ivicafranic

Attachments

• TXQ0102-A1.jpg
    TXQ0102-A1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 490
  • triplecross ebony.jpg
    triplecross ebony.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 498
  • triple cross ebony 2.jpg
    triple cross ebony 2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 490
  • triple cross ebony 3.jpg
    triple cross ebony 3.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 484
  • triple cross ebony 4.jpg
    triple cross ebony 4.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 494

budonahog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great hitting cue

I was at the Expo about 3 years ago. I picked up a beautiful ebony and spalted maple wrapless cue. Hit some balls with it and it hit a ton. I was talking to Tom about it and his work. The next thing I know, my fiancé picks up the cue and starts hitting a couple balls with it. She makes the deal with Tom and doesn't take the thing out of her hands. She still has it and still loves it. True story.

I have been looking for him back at the expo's since but haven't seen him. Beautiful looking cues, nice craftsmanship, and very reasonable prices.:thumbup:

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was at the Expo about 3 years ago. I picked up a beautiful ebony and spalted maple wrapless cue. Hit some balls with it and it hit a ton. I was talking to Tom about it and his work. The next thing I know, my fiancé picks up the cue and starts hitting a couple balls with it. She makes the deal with Tom and doesn't take the thing out of her hands. She still has it and still loves it. True story.

I have been looking for him back at the expo's since but haven't seen him. Beautiful looking cues, nice craftsmanship, and very reasonable prices.:thumbup:

Tom used to come to the Expo with our International Cuemakers Association and set up a couple of booths over from me. I don't think I ever hit any balls with his cues. but he really came up with some nice designs for good prices. I miss him being with us at the expo.

Sir Scratchalot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the post that inspired me to rejoin the forum after an absence of years. I've started playing again and new cue fever has struck me. I like the photos of Triple Cross Cues and, after speaking with Tom on the phone, feel this might be a good choice to go with.

Hopefully some opinions will be offered.