Gorgeous Mezz Cocobolo Sneaky w/ 2 shafts.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
THE CUE HAS BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU WHAMO. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

I am selling my Mezz Cocobolo Sneaky with 2 shafts...One of which, is the very first Bob Danielson SS360/2, with Tomahawk ferrule. The cue has the Mezz United joint.Below is a copy of the detailed spec sheet/certification letter, that I will sign, and include with the cue. The cue is in pristine condition. I have been a member here for a decade with 100% positive feedback. You will receive exactly what is stated, and in the condition as described. The price is $550.00 out the door. I will cover any/all seller fees, shipping costs, and complete item insurance. Tracking information WILL be provided to the buyer. I will NOT ship this cue internationally. No exceptions. I can be reached in this thread, or via PM preferably. Thank you for looking: :cool:

Mezz Sneaky Spec. Sheet with Certification. 02/07/2018
This cue was purchased brand new, from Nielsen Billiards, aka - Joe Rackem. (Illinois)
Total cue weight - 18.2 Oz with WX 700 shaft
18.0 Oz with SS360 GEN 2 shaft.

Butt Weight - 14.2 Oz.
WX 700 shaft weight - 4.0 Oz. (Factory standard Mezz ferrule, standard Mezz tip.) Tip Diameter ~ 12.50 mm.
SS 360 GEN 2 shaft weight - 3.8 Oz. (Prototype Tomahawk ferrule, Precision Medium tip, installed by Bob Dzuricky.) Tip Diameter ~ 12.75 mm.

Balance Point - Approximately 19 & 1/4 inches to 19 & 3/8 inches, from the end of the bumper to balance.
Overall cue length - 58" (29/29) split.

Certification - I do hereby certify, that the SS360 GEN 2 shaft made for me, for this cue, is/was the first SS 360 Gen 2 shaft, made by Bob Danielson with a Tomahawk ferrule. The shaft was personalized to me, from Bob Danielson, in Bob's hand print. The personalization identification information on the shaft, will be shared only with the purchaser of this cue. This information is accurate to the best of my knowledge, and verifiable via Bob Danielson, aka - BD cues.
Sincerely.

Joseph Pacino.

20180206_092620.jpg

20180206_092630.jpg

20180206_092637.jpg

20180206_092652.jpg

20180206_092657.jpg

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
The photos of this cue do not do it justice. You will not be disappointed. The cue has the Mezz United Joint. Best regards.
Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Do you take PayPal? This is a killer deal I've been watching it for days.

Yes, I accept PayPal. I have PM'ed you my PayPal address. The cue is yours pending payment. :cool: YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED. YOUR CUE WILL SHIP IN THE MORNING. I WILL NOTIFY YOU WITH TRACKING INFORMATION. THANK YOU.
Best regards.
Joe P

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS
THANK YOU

Last edited: