Dealing with Distractions - What's the Best Way?

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Dealing with distractions effectively is about controlling and balancing mental judgments...some are helpful some are hurtful, however, if something in the outer world is bothering you, it's time to take a closer look at what the source might be.....and how to develop a way to fix it at the root cause.

I suggest you "just observe your thoughts"...don't judge or even acknowledge them, treat them like a river that you are standing by and all your thoughts are like the water passing by....clean water, dirty water, rough, smooth, tin cans, garbage, back to clean, blue ON AND ON....we have an average of between 30 Thousand and 50 Thousand thoughts per day.....and only about 2% are useful at all and only 2% of those do we even act on.

Most just loop through our minds causing worry, sadness, anxiety, restlessness, irritation, boredom, etc ....when you start to understand this you can become pro active.....does this mean you can "think them away".....not at all, you can simply observe them away, and start to introduce different, more productive thought to flourish.

Treat them like a science experiment that you want to watch, and not become personally involved with.... there's ways to do this called meditation, all the animals do it and it's essential in this fast paced world to stop, and just do nothing for awhile.

Another way is with natural products like KAVA KAVA, Ginkgo, St. John's Wart, GABA, PQQ and the best one I've found so far is legal Hemp Oil....( not "marijuana") what I've discovered is Hemp with the active ingredient of "CBD" (not thc) - for more information on natural, legal Hemp Oil (used in electronic vapor) - check out this link -

THE POOL PLAYING ZONE - ENHANCE YOUR GAME TODAY

Petros Andrikop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
It's good advice to "observe from outside", as long as you don't lose the competitive drive that is necessary (this is achieved through a delicate "balance").
Regarding all this and the mental aspect of the game in general, one needs to prepare her/himself about everything, in a "camera like" manner, similar to the one that goes into one's head about position play before executing the shot.
So it helps if you prepare yourself about distractions too, imagine them happening and see yourself staying in focus through the shot routine.
Petros

alanvo

Banned
Rating - 88.2%
30   4   0
How much is it for the oil?
Do you sell directly or I have to join the MLM scheme to buy?

Last edited:

ProZack

Zack's "On the Road" Cue Repair
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Being a DRUG FREE Pool Player for 2 years now, I sometimes think about some of the times I got into a Chemical Induced Zone and even tho it was followed by a even worse Down that sometimes ended me up in jail. I wish I could have without the consiquices of Jail. I am also stressed out from work and stresses of daily life.
So With All That Being Said... I Ordered some CBD gum for my home practice sessions... I will tell you how it goes.

mojarraman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being a DRUG FREE Pool Player for 2 years now, I sometimes think about some of the times I got into a Chemical Induced Zone and even tho it was followed by a even worse Down that sometimes ended me up in jail. I wish I could have without the consiquices of Jail. I am also stressed out from work and stresses of daily life.
So With All That Being Said... I Ordered some CBD gum for my home practice sessions... I will tell you how it goes.

I'm WONDERING, I'm ASSUMING, dare I say I'm even HOPING the CBD gum hasn't come up dirty on the UA?
And you're NOT in jail?
And have NOT violated the terms of any probation?
PLEASE tell me you have not absconded from justice, beings I've been waiting with baited breath for the "test" results (from your practice sessions needless to say). I pray that hasn't resulted in the deleterious consiquices you've alluded to.

I've spoken with my sponsor at length about CBD treatment, and he's assured me it's nothing at all like MM (methadone [or marijuana] maintenance), and that anyone on CBD can still consider himself "100% C&S (Clean & Sober)" and well on the RTR (road to recovery). After my last round of EST (electroshock therapy) I've considered many PED's, and only during careful, considered reflection come to the conclusion (AKA "PA" or "perfect awareness") - along with my sponsor - that DSB (drug seeking behavior) is the first "Step" of R. {R-E-L-A-P-S-E --- not Recovery!} Startling as it may seem, the 2% of our "active" brain will inevitably lead anyone to a remarkably similar conclusion - vapor or no vapor, and that includes raw ether.

Smoke it, shoot it, sniff it, or rub it into your belly, undoubtedly the "road" to the CIZ is a narrow one, still, I must confess and agree most wholeheartedly; the only true PED is "youthful and beautiful skin" closely akin to the DMZ.

In the past I've only drank rainwater or vodka because of the fluoridation - a rotten communist plot to S&I (sap and impurify) our PBF's (precious bodily fluids). Of course I've cut out the Vodka completely - and deny women my essence.

No Guru, No Method, No Teacher
{"Can you feel the silence?"}
"Look at my skin glow, look at my skin shine..."

Last edited: