Simonis Cloth Swatch Book

Duffman

Barboxer for life.
Silver Member
Im going to be re-felting my table with Simonis in the next month or so. I have had bad luck in the past when picking out a colors online for different things. I just cant imagine how it would look on my table, with my lighting.

Does anyone know where I can get a Simonis Swatch book? Ive asked around my local pool room, and no one has, or can get one for me.

I tried to order one on the Simonis website, but the form appears broken. Any help would be appreciated.

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im going to be re-felting my table with Simonis in the next month or so. I have had bad luck in the past when picking out a colors online for different things. I just cant imagine how it would look on my table, with my lighting.

Does anyone know where I can get a Simonis Swatch book? Ive asked around my local pool room, and no one has, or can get one for me.

I tried to order one on the Simonis website, but the form appears broken. Any help would be appreciated.

Call Felice at 847-549-6109 and ask for both a swatch book and large samples of every color cloth you are considering. Will arrive in about a week in the mail.

Nate