Website needing new srever

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Hey everyone; My website will be down for 4-5 hrs. today, I'm using a different server. I'll being updating it in the next week or so with some NEW stuff, including a store with products thru PAY PAL cart.

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
Congratulations on the addition of a virtual store. I'll be looking forward to browsing through the products, and the site updates.

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member
Hey everyone; My website will be down for 4-5 hrs. today, I'm using a different server. I'll being updating it in the next week or so with some NEW stuff, including a store with products thru PAY PAL cart.

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

DEEK-a-MOM SAYZZZZZZZZ>-------- BS: if you were not such a slow pay maybe your server would not be down at all....glad you got a new web server tho and it only took five hours......wowee-zowie.......now you got to get a new cue server....ha-ha-ha.........good luck on that buddy.....do you think you can do LAMBROS again......me NEVER

Happy LUNAR NEW YEAR from yr frnd the LUNATIC....Really do hope LUCY and THE KID are doing well, even have the same thoughts about you......you will always be in my mind..........

Attachments

• champion-of-champion-WEB.jpg
    champion-of-champion-WEB.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 118