Cool Billiard Shirt

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Sweet Marissa said:
Suuuure :p But you know, now that I think about it, I think I saw one like it in Aaron's closet :eek: :p :D

Are you sure he has the flu? What is with all that 'clap' in your signature? LOL

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PlynSets said:
God everybody is so overly "PC" on this website.. Sure you can say I'm not "enlightened" or perhaps I'm "ignorant." Seriously though, when did being "gay" become "cool?"

I understand that there's some small % of the population that is born with a different gene, and are more or less born "gay." Point in fact one of my ex girlfriends ran a day care and there was a kid in there that was gay as the day is long.

My niece went to a highschool in irvine though and she was telling me like 30 - 40 % of the kids in their are gay, and atleast 20% were "experimenting" with becoming gay. Their highschool prom queen was a lesbian, and the king was a homosexual.. WTF? I asked her if they traded crowns. I have a problem when you take kids at very influential ages and tell them that being "gay" is so ok, and so normal that during the time period in their life when they are developing their own identities they ponder if whether or not they should "experiment" and or possibly "become" (keyword there) gay?

In the case of my nieces highschool (thank god she doesn't go there anymore BTW) it was actually "cool" to be gay? She said she witnessed many new students like herself have peer pressure to live that lifestyle and a few actually turned? Peer pressure is a ***** when your young..

Honestly I think there is A HUGE "F'n" problem with this country when they can't mention anything to do with the word "GOD" (I'm not very religious either, but I think our country's heritage should be taught unaltered) in a school, but they have textbooks now that show two parents being two women, and or two men. If I live in a school district like that when I have kids, my kids getting home schooled or I'm going to move to the midwest or something.

So I guess what I'm saying is.. Why would I want to buy a shirt from the gay games? On top of which (a better question) Why the hell is there even such a thing called the "gay games?"

DJ

Tap! Tap! Tap!

I like your post,because you speak your feelings(from your heart) and don't care what anyone thinks.I noticed that also in the nine ball ghost thread.

It's really sad that today if you mention God, you are vilified and that if you are not PRO gay, you are also vilified.

Case in point:

At my work(hospital maintainance shop) they hire this gay guy.Nothing wrong with that, as it seems like at work(in the big city) about 10% are of this orientation.I've worked with these people for 20 years without a problem saying hi in the hallways, elevators etc.Most of them are there to work and don't flaunt their homosexuality.

This new guy is different, as he is really out of the closet and out to flaunt his homosexuality in the lunchroom.Talking about circle jerks, asking guys to rub his feet etc etc.

At first he was in the closet slowly inching out until he found out our workshop was gay tolerant.Then one day he declared"This shop is gay friendly" and abused our tolerance with the above behaviour.Meanwhile he openly mocks God and all religions openly and no-one says a word.

It was driving me phuckin nuts the way this guy behaves and yet it seemed to bother no-one else,even though they are not gay.I was so tramatized that I went and saw a counsellor.

It's one thing to tolerate minority groups,however, it's very inconsiderate of them to aggressivily push their agenda and then tell you there's something wrong with you if you are not comfortable about the situation.

Like you, I won't be buying no shirt.:p

RJ

ps. rep points coming your way for boldly speaking from your heart here at AZ.