Let's Get It On - T-Shirt Pre-Order Thread

What Color Would Be Best For This First T-Shirt Run?

• Black (with white lettering)

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • White (with black lettering)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Red (with white lettering)

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Updated! "Let's Get Down" - T-Shirt Pre-Order Thread

I am currently taking pre-orders for a new line of t-shirts that I am designing,
the name of my brand is "Action 24/7".

I am starting out with just one shirt, just to see how well it goes for now.

Just a little about myself: I am a graphic designer and webdesigner who loves
everything pool related. I have been thinking about designing shirts for such a
long time, but have never pulled the trigger. Recently, well, just a few days ago,
I sat down and started designing a simple shirt design, it's clean and straight to the point.

Specs about the t-shirt quality the designs will be printed on:

Hanes Cotton T-Shirts
6.1-ounce, 100% heavyweight cotton (preshrunk)
Double - needle stitched bottom and sleeve hems
Shoulder - to - shoulder taping

Hanes Cotton T-Shirts are not only lightweight, they are extremely comfortable.

The price on these shirts will be $25.00 plus shipping, depending on where your at,
the shipping prices may vary.

I will accept postal money orders or paypal payments, P.M. me for details on where to
send your order/s if interested.

Shirts are Black with White lettering.

These shirts will be available in the most popular sizes, L - 6XL,
unfortunately 2XL and higher will cost an additional $2.50 per shirt.

Here is an close example of how these shirts should look once they are printed.

Attachments

• lets-get-down-hanes.jpg
    lets-get-down-hanes.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Design actually looks cool, except the "let's get it on"
is going to get a lot of mean comments.

Yea, I was thinking about that also, I have another version of the shirt, actually two, one
says Let's Get Down' Right Now! and the other says No Better Time Than Right Now,
Let's Get Down!, or Let's Get It On!

The front logo will always be the same, but the saying under the front logo will match
the wording on the back of the shirt.

Anyone else have any other thoughts, I am open to suggestions. I have lots of ideas,
but my capital is low, the great thing is that I have a fairly reasonable source to get
these from, and the fact that I am a graphic designer really speeds the process up,
since the whole design process goes through.....

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah, I think the logo is good, maybe just work on some catch phrases. Good luck man! I'm a designer as well I know the struggle!

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
how about you get AZB to let you do some AZBillairds t-shirts. No disrespect, but theres a dime a dozen in pool tees. I want an AZB shirt, strike a deal. i do like your t-shirt though, I think that red in the pic is the way to go.

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
how about you get AZB to let you do some AZBillairds t-shirts. No disrespect, but theres a dime a dozen in pool tees. I want an AZB shirt, strike a deal. i do like your t-shirt though, I think that red in the pic is the way to go.

Yep there are alot of pool tees, but in my honest opinion not that many that are great,
I want to fill that niche if possible.

As for AZ Tee Shirts, I would certainly design something for them, but it would probably
be best that they either pay me to design a shirt and they get it printed, that way they
make most of the profits,

or they allow me to design a shirt with their logo, get it printed through my source and
give me the permission to sell it, with maybe a kick back to them of somekind, most
of the profits would go to me in that scenario, they would not have anything much to
do in the later scenario, except let me use their logo, if they have one....

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I like the action 24/7, but not the Let's get it on. Also why does On have an apostrophe? An apostrophe denotes letters missing from 2 combined words or maybe I'm missing something.

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Maybe. Action 24/7 Wanna play some? Ill give u the break? Try me? Better bring ur a game? List goes on I have lots of ideas ur more then welcome too pm me but I'd be interested in one I like the black and white or ever a black and red would be cool. :thumbup:

Careyp74

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like the action 24/7, but not the Let's get it on. Also why does On have an apostrophe? An apostrophe denotes letters missing from 2 combined words or maybe I'm missing something.

That and possession, which still doesn't apply.

File it under the same group of questions as why some cue builders sign the year in quotation marks like "2014" when it is supposed to be "14

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Looking For More People Interested In Ordering A Shirt

In order to keep t-shirts at current pricing of $25 I need to recieve at least 36 pre-orders,
I have currently had several people tell me via PM that they will order a few shirts, which
is awesome, so please send me a PM if you are interested in purchasing a shirt, they
will be printed white lettering on black, if you need an XXL it's additional $2.50 per shirt,
plus shipping.

When you PM me please let me know the size and amount of shirts you want to order.

I will be designing more shirts with different designs after this first run becomes a success.

My first run has to go well, or else there is no reason to move further, help me make it a
success, and get a nice looking t-shirt.

thefonz

It's not me...it's my ADD
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
What's wrong with "let's get it on?"

I'd lose the pool player and keep the double entendre ;)

Mr Nobody

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey , what about full figured people . You will sell 3X and 4X . Also with a pocket ... Pretty much useless without a pocket !!! I'd spend $30 with a pocket ...;)

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
2xl - 6xl now available!

Hey , what about full figured people . You will sell 3X and 4X . Also with a pocket ... Pretty much useless without a pocket !!! I'd spend $30 with a pocket ...;)

I am now able to get shirts upto 6XL, ADD and extra $2.50 for sizes 2XL and above, plus shipping. I'd need a zip code to estimate shipping costs.

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Get yourself or a friend a cool new pool t-shirt!

Be the first in your area to wear this new pool shirt design!

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Shirts Should Be Here Soon!

Get your order in before they are gone, I have lots of pre-orders for these already, my inventory on this batch is a limited inventory.

I am accepting paypal plus shipping, money orders or cash.

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Another Update! Limited Edition Red Added Also!

Ok.... so here is what's up with the shirts for those of you interested.

The shirts came in, but the design on many of them was off center. :(

So, they are reprinting a whole new batch of shirts for me.

The GOOD NEWS. I had a limited edition of Red shirts printed on Hanes Beefy-T shirts.

I will have these sizes available sometime next week, probably late in the week. If you want one in Red, you really need to pre-pay, it's first come first serve, I only have a very limited run of these Red shirts. Here are the sizes I will have available.

Shirts are $25 per shirt, anything over XL is $2.50 more, plus shipping charges.

Hanes Beefy T
5- Deep Red, Large
8-Deep Red, XL
5-Deep Red, 2XL
1-Deep Red, 3XL
1-Deep Red, 4XL

If you want to order the red or the black shirts let me know via PM.

I will need your zip code to calculate shipping charges, your shipping address, and your full name.

I'll also need to know the size of shirt and quanity you want. Usually a person is on the small or larger end of their size of shirt, meaning someone who wears an XL is usually 46-48 inch chest. With t-shirt's the sizes vary in that range, if you tell me what size you are within your size that will help me get a better fit for you. If you are on the smaller size or larger size of your actual shirt size please let me know.

For example: I wear XL, I have broad shoulder and am on the larger side of XL, I can't wear a 2XL, it's too baggy.

Let me know....