Another Amazing Cue From Mr. Leon Sly

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to avoid stealing the thunder but instead will try teasing you about a cue that should be arriving next week.
It is not my cue, not that I would not be thrilled to own a cue made by Leon. Nope, this one is Tommy Hill's new cue.

Leon just sent Tommy photos of the cue which hopefully will be arriving early next week. It is a masterpiece cue.
My taste in designs is strictly ebony points but there's have been a few cues with brown points that still caught my eye.

It's been awhile since I spotted one, well, that is up until yesterday. Leon Sly sent Tommy Hill pics of his new cue.
Hubba....Hubba.....Hubba.....buckle up your seat belts because the custom Leon just completed is flat out gorgeous.

Tommy worked on this design for a long time and so when it was time, he went to a very close friend to build it, Leon Sly.
The connection between Mr. Sly and the Hill family is special and Leon was one of the first to step up in support of T.J.
On that note, T.J.has responded really well to his Leukemia treatment. I'd like to thank everyone for their suppport & prayers.

Back to Tommy's new cue, it uses a little of this and a little of that in its design and as I wrote, ebony points are my #1 choice.
Tommy's new cue is an exception and after you see photos, you'll understand why too. Leon hit a grand slam with this one.

Matt B.

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to avoid stealing the thunder but instead will try teasing you about a cue that should be arriving next week.
It is not my cue, not that I would not be thrilled to own a cue made by Leon. Nope, this one is Tommy Hill's new cue.

Leon just sent Tommy photos of the cue which hopefully will be arriving early next week. It is a masterpiece cue.
My taste in designs is strictly ebony points but there's have been a few cues with brown points that still caught my eye.

It's been awhile since I spotted one, well, that is up until yesterday. Leon Sly sent Tommy Hill pics of his new cue.
Hubba....Hubba.....Hubba.....buckle up your seat belts because the custom Leon just completed is flat out gorgeous.

Tommy worked on this design for a long time and so when it was time, he went to a very close friend to build it, Leon Sly.
The connection between Mr. Sly and the Hill family is special and Leon was one of the first to step up in support of T.J.
On that note, T.J.has responded really well to his Leukemia treatment. I'd like to thank everyone for their suppport & prayers.

Back to Tommy's new cue, it uses a little of this and a little of that in its design and as I wrote, ebony points are my #1 choice.
Tommy's new cue is an exception and after you see photos, you'll understand why too. Leon hit a grand slam with this one.

Matt B.

Hopefully you will post pics here, so I do not have to find a different thread.

Leon has certainly made some exceptionally pretty cues. I am particularly fond of the attached one.

I am opposite than you in that I sort of hate ebony and ebony points, and very rarely see one I like so it will be interesting to see if the cue that appeals to the ebony lover appeals to the ebony hater.

Attachments

• Sly Coloful 1.jpg
    Sly Coloful 1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 526
  • Sly Coloful 2.jpg
    Sly Coloful 2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 528

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It would be wrong for me to post photos right now but I will after the cue arrives.
The photos Leon sent makes the cue look great. I'll see how my new Apple phone
camera works.for photos. I have used it in slow motion mode taking videos of a
buddy's pool stroke on a variety of shots and gosh, it revealed a lot after viewing.

The sword inlays are on my Scruggs cue and same rings, are on my Prewitt cue &
Owen cues. I expect the cue should next week & I'll be back with photos of this one.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Hopefully you will post pics here, so I do not have to find a different thread.

Leon has certainly made some exceptionally pretty cues. I am particularly fond of the attached one.

I am opposite than you in that I sort of hate ebony and ebony points, and very rarely see one I like so it will be interesting to see if the cue that appeals to the ebony lover appeals to the ebony hater.

Gorgeous cue. The dots at the end of the points half ruin it, but on the whole and ignoring that, I really like the looks of this beauty.