Auburn, Alabama
Old
  (#1)
coalcracker
AzB Bronze Member
coalcracker has a reputation beyond reputecoalcracker has a reputation beyond reputecoalcracker has a reputation beyond reputecoalcracker has a reputation beyond reputecoalcracker has a reputation beyond reputecoalcracker has a reputation beyond reputecoalcracker has a reputation beyond reputecoalcracker has a reputation beyond reputecoalcracker has a reputation beyond reputecoalcracker has a reputation beyond reputecoalcracker has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Auburn, Alabama - 08-09-2018, 01:32 PM

I'm relocating to Auburn, Alabama, in the next two weeks and was wondering if there are any 14.1 enthusiasts there that want to play some? If so send me a PM please.

Old
  (#2)
muttley76
"Time to GET BUSY...."
muttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond reputemuttley76 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1315

09-06-2018, 01:47 PM

Wow, first post in many many years. I'm from Auburn, and I've been back regularly, and unfortunately there isn't really anywhere to play in the area anymore. Rockin Robin's has some (red label) diamond bar tables, and while 4th Street pool and pub is still open (next to Angel's Antiques off of I-85 exit 61 in Opelika), and is the only place within 30 minutes with big tables, their A/C has been broken for quite a while and the big tables are in poor condition. There is a guy that goes in there named David S. that plays straight pool, but that's about it. Sorry, 10-15 years ago there was a very good pool scene in the Auburn area, but now it's basically only league stuff and small tables. Good luck, Matt

playing cue: budweiser
break cue: southwest

One taste of the sweet rod and she'd be back down to earth.--the infamous Corvette

"My c#*& is beautiful!!!" --Easy E to our waitress

just to be clear i john andrew schmidt aka mr400 am officially calling danny harriman ,a little *****,a medium sized *****,and super sized ***** with fries.

Old
  (#3)
iba7467
AzB Silver Member
iba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond reputeiba7467 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

09-06-2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley76 View Post
Wow, first post in many many years. I'm from Auburn, and I've been back regularly, and unfortunately there isn't really anywhere to play in the area anymore. Rockin Robin's has some (red label) diamond bar tables, and while 4th Street pool and pub is still open (next to Angel's Antiques off of I-85 exit 61 in Opelika), and is the only place within 30 minutes with big tables, their A/C has been broken for quite a while and the big tables are in poor condition. There is a guy that goes in there named David S. that plays straight pool, but that's about it. Sorry, 10-15 years ago there was a very good pool scene in the Auburn area, but now it's basically only league stuff and small tables. Good luck, Matt
Good to see a new post from you buddy. Hope life is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleary View Post
[About Christopher Thomas] I'd be very surprised if his phone even has service. He's as close to homeless as you can be without actually being totally homeless. The fact that he even has a paypal account is mind blowing.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: