Park City, Utah recommendations

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone recommend a place to play pool during the day in Park City? Or do I have to schlep it all the way to Salt Lake to find a 9' table? I can't really find that much online so maybe I'm going to have to learn to ski after all. Thanks for any help....

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No 9' tables in Park City. But you don't have to go all the way to Salt Lake. Head to Ogden...there's a room there. Not sure of the name...might be Brown's Billiards (I think Ace Brown owns it). There's also 9' tables at the college in Odgen (Weber State).

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Dexter36

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unfortunately Salt Lake has been gutted of places to play on 9 feet. Your best bets in SLC are to go to Big Willies on 17th and main (all newer diamonds 7ft, and a 12' golf table), and Delton Lanes on 35th south in west valley city (around 10 older style gold crowns, all simonis, with 3-4 redone recently).

Dexter36

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As far as pool community, getting action, getting quality opponents... Big Willies. Just no 9' :(. They had one until recently.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure exactly what your looking for, but I assume you're there skiing. Some of the higher end lodges have nice tables in house in the ski apres areas ☺ . Can't remember exactly but basically the places that are 600+ a night.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the replies. I'm only going for the drinking, so I'm sure I can find some of that.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is EO's not there anymore? That was a good room in West Valley.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Unfortunately Salt Lake has been gutted of places to play on 9 feet. Your best bets in SLC are to go to Big Willies on 17th and main (all newer diamonds 7ft, and a 12' golf table), and Delton Lanes on 35th south in west valley city (around 10 older style gold crowns, all simonis, with 3-4 redone recently).

patrickjuhlin

A+ Banger
Silver Member
Within one year both EO's and The Ritz shut down which were our main pool halls. Big Willies is the only legitimate place to play now and it only has 7 foot Diamond tables. Thank god I've got a dialed in 9 foot Anniversary Table at my house. If you're back in town, or still in town you're welcome to come over and shoot some.