Need Help with a transaction that occurred!

fluna760

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok I need help on what to do, any help is most appropriated!!

So I bought a shaft of a memeber here on AZ. Received it last week on Thursday and it was not in the condition he had mentioned. The shaft had a hit toward the end of the shaft that is very noticeable hard to say that it was not noticeable and it has a dent line that swirls downward the shaft. Also looks Like the ferrule has a crack. I messaged the guy here on AZ and texted him as well it's about to be a week no and no response. I asked him why he didn't mention on how bad the shaft? I had asked him previously if the shaft had any dents or dings and he had said no.
What should I do in this case since he has yet to respond?

fluna760

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Want to add that I've looked at the guys profile and I see that he logs in at least once a day usually in the morning as thats what his " last activity" says.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you paid via PayPal and did not send as a gift, you can dispute the transaction. Better yet, if you used a credit card, file a dispute.

You are at the mercy of the seller right now. Hopefully he will do the right thing and refund your money after you have returned the shaft. BTW, what kind of shaft are you looking for?

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your payment method really has a big say on what your options are.......hopefully a credit card or Paypal was used......contact this guy every day for seven days in a row.....start a thread with his name on it......"Hey.......Azer (x).....You Screwed me on the Shaft".......every day post your message left and his response or lack of one.......at the end of 7 days, red rep him on Az. Warn him on your last messages #6 & 7 that you still haven't heard from him and enuf is enuf.... Meanwhile open a dispute with Paypal right now if you used it as the payment source.

Matt B.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
who

Well, some post the person's name and that usually elicits some response from that person .... seems like shaming people on AZB forums that way gets some results anyway............plus the factor that it warns others not to deal with him if he is a scammer....

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hope that this Pay Pal link works. I haven't checked it 100% yet so don't know the complete skinny on it.

Check it out and see if this may help alleviate some of the return shipping pain.

https://view.paypal-communication.com/w/FDKRQC5/XTNO7D/Y7F0Y44/XPO8JX/1/3cc018d635f808b84208/

I know that sometimes, the return hassle is more than what it is worth other than just the principle of the deal.

The majority of my EBay and Pay Pal deals have been great. There has been the odd occasion that I would have liked to return an item, but the cost
of the return shipping plus a few other things have made it prohibitive. Maybe not any longer. Let us hope.

Last edited: