State of the Art in Case Making

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Invisible Handle and D-Ring attachments.

Here we sewed the handles and D-rings in so that they didn't interrupt the flow of the design. The appearance is as if the handle simply floats on the body.

20131121_152332_zps6c543305.jpg

20131121_152327_zpscfd9e670.jpg

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
From my favorite movie to my favorite case maker

"You can say what you want to about John Barton ,CTE , Lou but when it comes to making a case for your cues that John Barton is a bad mutha ...... !! mmm hmmm that's right ,he is ! "

seven_7days

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"You can say what you want to about John Barton ,CTE , Lou but when it comes to making a case for your cues that John Barton is a bad mutha ...... !! mmm hmmm that's right ,he is ! "

zEYQhBL.gif

The only reason I don't have a JB case yet is I haven't made up my mind on the design.
All I know is that it'll be of very high quality and well worth it.

thumbsup.gif

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John...I remember the Instroke days from when you were in Greeley! Your innovations and accomplishments to case-making over the past 25 years are nothing short of astonishing. My compliments to raising the bar for case-makers everywhere!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Thanks Scott. You have been there the whole time! Come a long way since Instroke for sure. Having the freedom of a shop like this has really allowed me to explore.

The funny thing is, like Burton Spain, I often come back around to the tried and true leather working methods that have stood us well for centuries. It's nice to be able to use them in unconventional ways though to create just the right case for a customer's needs.