Cool Billiard Shirt

CheesePower

Registered
rackmsuckr said:
It is from the Gay Games. Scroll about half way down the page.

Or just see the img link below. It's an awfully small image, but to me it looks like two guys taking apart a pool table with pipe wrenches. :confused:

DSC00500_edited-thumb.jpg

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
CheesePower said:
Or just see the img link below. It's an awfully small image, but to me it looks like two guys taking apart a pool table with pipe wrenches. :confused:

DSC00500_edited-thumb.jpg

LOL. I think if you start at the top and see their logo, it is actually kind of cute how they use it for every sport. Those 'blockheads' made a cute logo. That way, it is more understandable when you finally get to the billiards one.

BTW, I wonder who competes for billiards? No bashing of the WPBA now!

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:
LOL. I think if you start at the top and see their logo, it is actually kind of cute how they use it for every sport. Those 'blockheads' made a cute logo. That way, it is more understandable when you finally get to the billiards one.

BTW, I wonder who competes for billiards? No bashing of the WPBA now!
Cool shirt Linda - would it be a 'hi-jack' to ask for others to post billiards shirts? I was looking around on the internet for something that was sort of inconspicuous...not the typicla "I'm a huge pool player" type of logo. Found this one that isn't exactly billiards, but in my case sort of fits: http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=182

cuetable

Line Up Your Best Shot!
Silver Member
runscott said:
Cool shirt Linda - would it be a 'hi-jack' to ask for others to post billiards shirts? I was looking around on the internet for something that was sort of inconspicuous...not the typicla "I'm a huge pool player" type of logo. Found this one that isn't exactly billiards, but in my case sort of fits: http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=182

You might like this. I ordered a bunch of these and they turned out well. Very comfy too :)

http://www.cafepress.com/cuetable.49987514

Attachments

• cuetablePolojpg.jpg
    cuetablePolojpg.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 400

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
So... Linda... how did you "happen" upon this shirt? lol jk

At first glance I thought the link was "Sports Illustrated", instead of "Shirts Illustrated". I was about to be pissed if SI covered the gay games and not billiards!

Last edited:

PlynSets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
God everybody is so overly "PC" on this website.. Sure you can say I'm not "enlightened" or perhaps I'm "ignorant." Seriously though, when did being "gay" become "cool?"

I understand that there's some small % of the population that is born with a different gene, and are more or less born "gay." Point in fact one of my ex girlfriends ran a day care and there was a kid in there that was gay as the day is long.

My niece went to a highschool in irvine though and she was telling me like 30 - 40 % of the kids in their are gay, and atleast 20% were "experimenting" with becoming gay. Their highschool prom queen was a lesbian, and the king was a homosexual.. WTF? I asked her if they traded crowns. I have a problem when you take kids at very influential ages and tell them that being "gay" is so ok, and so normal that during the time period in their life when they are developing their own identities they ponder if whether or not they should "experiment" and or possibly "become" (keyword there) gay?

In the case of my nieces highschool (thank god she doesn't go there anymore BTW) it was actually "cool" to be gay? She said she witnessed many new students like herself have peer pressure to live that lifestyle and a few actually turned? Peer pressure is a ***** when your young..

Honestly I think there is A HUGE "F'n" problem with this country when they can't mention anything to do with the word "GOD" (I'm not very religious either, but I think our country's heritage should be taught unaltered) in a school, but they have textbooks now that show two parents being two women, and or two men. If I live in a school district like that when I have kids, my kids getting home schooled or I'm going to move to the midwest or something.

So I guess what I'm saying is.. Why would I want to buy a shirt from the gay games? On top of which (a better question) Why the hell is there even such a thing called the "gay games?"

DJ

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PlynSets said:
So I guess what I'm saying is.. Why would I want to buy a shirt from the gay games?

DJ
Took a while to get to that question. Answer: cool shirt.

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
PlynSets said:
God everybody is so overly "PC" on this website.. Sure you can say I'm not "enlightened" or perhaps I'm "ignorant." Seriously though, when did being "gay" become "cool?"

I understand that there's some small % of the population that is born with a different gene, and are more or less born "gay." Point in fact one of my ex girlfriends ran a day care and there was a kid in there that was gay as the day is long.

My niece went to a highschool in irvine though and she was telling me like 30 - 40 % of the kids in their are gay, and atleast 20% were "experimenting" with becoming gay. Their highschool prom queen was a lesbian, and the king was a homosexual.. WTF? I asked her if they traded crowns. I have a problem when you take kids at very influential ages and tell them that being "gay" is so ok, and so normal that during the time period in their life when they are developing their own identities they ponder if whether or not they should "experiment" and or possibly "become" (keyword there) gay?

In the case of my nieces highschool (thank god she doesn't go there anymore BTW) it was actually "cool" to be gay? She said she witnessed many new students like herself have peer pressure to live that lifestyle and a few actually turned? Peer pressure is a ***** when your young..

Honestly I think there is A HUGE "F'n" problem with this country when they can't mention anything to do with the word "GOD" (I'm not very religious either, but I think our country's heritage should be taught unaltered) in a school, but they have textbooks now that show two parents being two women, and or two men. If I live in a school district like that when I have kids, my kids getting home schooled or I'm going to move to the midwest or something.

So I guess what I'm saying is.. Why would I want to buy a shirt from the gay games? On top of which (a better question) Why the hell is there even such a thing called the "gay games?"

DJ

All I can say to this is WOWZERS!

PlynSets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
apsyk said:
Get a grip man, the subject is about a shirt.

Is it about a shirt? Or is the process of purchasing the shirt in fact supporting something that is one of the millions of small things eroding the very fabric of this country?

That was my point. I wouldn't care if it was the nicest damn pool shirt ever made, I'd never buy it.

DJ

apsyk

Registered
No one mentioned buying anything. Someone liked the shirt and brought it up. You seem to be reading into this to far. The gay issue seems to be a hot one for you. There are much better forums for the discussion then this thread. Take a breath and focus that energy where it might be better applied. Right now you come off a little frantic. By the way I like the chalk logo much more than the gay sports one.

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
PlynSets said:

DJ

You know what? I actually agree with most of what you say. What I liked was the shirt and if you didn't know it was about being gay, it would be cool by itself. I think they did a good job graphics-wise on the designs. Would I wear or buy one? Probably not.

I was looking at different shirt embroidery places and happened onto it.

PlynSets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
apsyk said:
No one mentioned buying anything. Someone liked the shirt and brought it up. You seem to be reading into this to far. The gay issue seems to be a hot one for you. There are much better forums for the discussion then this thread. Take a breath and focus that energy where it might be better applied. Right now you come off a little frantic. By the way I like the chalk logo much more than the gay sports one.

Probably right.. I was just talking to my niece about all of this just a few days ago so I'm still kinda wound up about all of that.

Rackemsucker, I hope you didn't take my rant as having anything to do with you, believe me it doesn't. I enjoy reading your posts and certainly have nothing against you in anyway shape or form. Out here in california alot of things definately get rubbed in our face I'd guess you'd say. So now even a hint of one of those things and I kinda go off the deep end.. LOL

DJ