WTB Solid Brown Irish Linen

deadbeat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't seem to find a solid brown Irish Linen. I need a dark brown similar to the walnut brown at Atlas. I don't care if you only have large or small roll, I just need enough to do 1 cue but will buy more if needed. I have checked atlas, prather, schmelke, mueller, and a couple google searches have returned nothing. Does anyone have any or know somewhere that does?

Last edited:

pdcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't seem to find a solid brown Irish Linen. I need a dark brown similar to the walnut brown at Atlas. I don't care if you only have large or small roll, I just need enough to do 1 cue but will buy more if needed. I have checked atlas, prather, schmelke, mueller, and a couple google searches have returned nothing. Does anyone have any or know somewhere that does?

Are you sure that color was ever available? I don't recall ever seeing it offered anywhere.
But there are lots of things I haven't seen.

Dale

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

There is a dark brown with black speck that after being pressed and a little sealer installed the black specks become hard to discern.

Dick

deadbeat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not saying it was ever offered, and I was thinking about putting the brown with black specs on if that is all I can get. I just know the customer I am building a cue for asked me if I could get a dark brown linen and I told him I would try.

deadbeat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That crossed my mind, buy a solid white and dye it. Myself not having experience with this I was afraid the dye would rub off on their hands when they sweat.

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got you covered. I should be able to get something out to you by the weekend.