Arizona Desert Classic Tour (DCT) Livestream Feb. 21-22

Prince

Tails!
Silver Member
Please join us for the first stop of the 2009 Desert Classic Tour (DCT) season. We will be livestreaming from Kolby's Corner Pocket at 11am. This will be a big table 8-ball event (1k$ added). Hope to see you all there.

Our new site will be up in the next couple of days. Currently, we are streaming from our old site. I will post the new site shortly.

Dennis

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Prince said:
Please join us for the first stop of the 2009 Desert Classic Tour (DCT) season. We will be livestreaming from Kolby's Corner Pocket at 11am. This will be a big table 8-ball event (1k$ added). Hope to see you all there.

Our new site will be up in the next couple of days. Currently, we are streaming from our old site. I will post the new site shortly.

Dennis
So I guess I dont need to be there to set up and can just play? :)

Prince

Tails!
Silver Member
uh, no. I thought you were going to run the whole tourney, including the draw. That way, i can focus on playing. :p

Fast Lenny will be on hand and streaming the event from his site as well. Here is his site... http://ontherailtv.com

See you all in the chat room!

Dennis

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Prince said:
uh, no. I thought you were going to run the whole tourney, including the draw. That way, i can focus on playing. :p

Fast Lenny will be on hand and streaming the event from his site as well. Here is his site... http://ontherailtv.com

See you all in the chat room!

Dennis
Forgive me Dennis,I went on the road last night and have yet to go to sleep,good thing when I go on the road I dont need much gas.Now I am off to my 2nd job,the first one does not pay enough. :p

Prince

Tails!
Silver Member
lol. Rumor is there are players from Co., New Mexico, and California coming this weekend. Should be a large field again.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Prince said:
lol. Rumor is there are players from Co., New Mexico, and California coming this weekend. Should be a large field again.
Well it will be a long weekend,as my grandmother used to tell me,"No rest for the wicked."

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Prince said:
are you going to play?
I would like to,are you hoping to draw me?,if I am sleeping its a bye,if I am awake well I would rather be sleeping and not living a nightmare. :grin-square:

Prince

Tails!
Silver Member
You are the newest 9 in the Valley of the Sun, you have to play and show them they made a mistake and should have made you a 10.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Prince said:
You are the newest 9 in the Valley of the Sun, you have to play and show them they made a mistake and should have made you a 10.
My goal when I play is to beat just one good player in the tourney,I have done that at the Finale when I played that guy Paul from NY who I beat hill-hill,he beat Nick DeLeon 10-0 and went hill-hill with Jimmy M so he is a good player.The funny thing was I told him on the first day when we were BSing that my goal was to beat a good player and that was why I was playing,he reminded me about it and said that I did what I wanted to do by beating him. :)

trainer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sleep

Fast Lenny said:
My goal when I play is to beat just one good player in the tourney,I have done that at the Finale when I played that guy Paul from NY who I beat hill-hill,he beat Nick DeLeon 10-0 and went hill-hill with Jimmy M so he is a good player.The funny thing was I told him on the first day when we were BSing that my goal was to beat a good player and that was why I was playing,he reminded me about it and said that I did what I wanted to do by beating him. :)
Get some sleep Lenny.. Your gonna need it Thursday!!

Prince

Tails!
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:

Paul is a good player. You had to play well to beat him. You have just a good a shot as anyone else at the DCT events. You shoot straight and you have a slight advantage at Kolby's since it's your home room. I don't want to fade both you and the knuckle, so i hope i don't draw you. lol :grin:

Dennis

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Prince said:
Paul is a good player. You had to play well to beat him. You have just a good a shot as anyone else at the DCT events. You shoot straight and you have a slight advantage at Kolby's since it's your home room. I don't want to fade both you and the knuckle, so i hope i don't draw you. lol :grin:

Dennis
In that set with Paul we both were running out from all over,it was great.I dont have delusions,I dont have a shot at getting in the money,maybe a few years from now but I would like to hurt someones feelings.

Prince

Tails!
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
In that set with Paul we both were running out from all over,it was great.I dont have delusions,I dont have a shot at getting in the money,maybe a few years from now but I would like to hurt someones feelings.

I've seen you play many times, i know better.

Dennis

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Prince said:
I've seen you play many times, i know better.

Dennis
Yeah,go tell the committee I play like an 8 so then I can take part in the 8 and under side pots,I had a chance in that,haha. :D

Prince

Tails!
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
Yeah,go tell the committee I play like an 8 so then I can take part in the 8 and under side pots,I had a chance in that,haha. :D

Well, the 8 and under sidepot is going to go away this year. Since we are going to the A-B-C format, it will be a B/C only sidepot which will include the 9's and below now.

We will probably do a $10, $20, $40 open sidepot as well.

Dennis

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Prince said:
Well, the 8 and under sidepot is going to go away this year. Since we are going to the A-B-C format, it will be a B/C only sidepot which will include the 9's and below now.

We will probably do a $10, $20, $40 open sidepot as well.

Dennis
Very cool Dennis,I think this year will be better then ever and the ABC entry is the way to go.I think that we will have a good turnout at Kolbys as it seems to draw in alot of the players who play there regularly,home field advantage as you said. :)