Live Stream This Saturday of Preacher Ronn's One Pocket Tournament

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
This is live from Kolbys Corner Pockets in Tempe AZ.Some great one pocket will be shown,this is handicapped to make it competitive and the players play varies,most are A and B players.I am uncertain if Scott Frost will be playing since he is till recovering but of course Preacher Ronn will and I believe Bernie Pettipiece will.It should be a fun day so if your in Arizona get down there and play,if not tune in at www.ontherailtv.com at 11am,that is 1PM EST for you guys back East,thanks. :wink:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I heard Scott just got out of the Hospital today, and I might drop by too look see, and hopefulkly learn a thing or two..

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
I heard Scott just got out of the Hospital today, and I might drop by too look see, and hopefulkly learn a thing or two..
You should play,I would have to give you 2 balls as a spot. :smile:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
You should play,I would have to give you 2 balls as a spot. :smile:

2 balls is not fair as you are now a 9, I need at least 4 BALLS
!!!!!! Tried calling your number, and it was DCed. Called Kolby's and you were not there. PM Me....

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
2 balls is not fair as you are now a 9, I need at least 4 BALLS
!!!!!! Tried calling your number, and it was DCed. Called Kolby's and you were not there. PM Me....
Okay you got 10-6!My number is on right now,just give it a ring.

Roger Long

Sonoran Cue Creations
Silver Member
Who won?

Lenny,

I had to leave soon after I was eliminated and I never made it home until after the broadcast was over; so who won?

Roger

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Roger Long said:
Lenny,

I had to leave soon after I was eliminated and I never made it home until after the broadcast was over; so who won?

Roger
Bernie Pettipiece won,you must have got home really late,we were broadcasting until 2am if not later. :p

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
Holey Cow how many players did you have in that tourny?
It was a small tournout,11 players but alot of fun,double elimination races to 2. :)