What will this recover : 88"x53"

"Popeye"

living vicariously
Silver Member
What will this recover : 91"x54"

Please note: Main thread title is incorrect. Just re-measured the cloth and its 91"x54" not 88"x53".

Hi.
I acquired some Camel Simonis 860 cloth for a 7' table on eBay in Oct 2010. I finally had some time two weeks ago to put the cloth on my Diamond 7' Smart Table and was about to cut the rails but measured the cloth and its 91"x54". I contacted diamond billiard supply and they noted I would need another set of rail cloth for $40. I'm going to install a different color and was thinking of selling or trading it on AZ or selling it back on eBay. Before I do this, I want to know if there is enough cloth (bed and rails) to recover a 7' bar table (such as valley), which is smaller than my 7' Smart Table? If it won't, what is the largest size bed of cloth it could recover?

Thanks in advance, Mark

Last edited:

Dartman

Silver Member
Please note: Main thread title is incorrect. Just re-measured the cloth and its 91"x54" not 88"x53".

Hi.
I acquired some Camel Simonis 860 cloth for a 7' table on eBay in Oct 2010. I finally had some time two weeks ago to put the cloth on my Diamond 7' Smart Table and was about to cut the rails but measured the cloth and its 91"x54". I contacted diamond billiard supply and they noted I would need another set of rail cloth for $40. I'm going to install a different color and was thinking of selling or trading it on AZ or selling it back on eBay. Before I do this, I want to know if there is enough cloth (bed and rails) to recover a 7' bar table (such as valley), which is smaller than my 7' Smart Table? If it won't, what is the largest size bed of cloth it could recover?

Thanks in advance, Mark

A piece for the slate for a 7' table needs to be 48" X 90"
You can get 2 rails off the side with the 91" X 54" piece you have for a 7' table so
you would wind up needing a yard of cloth to have enough to do 6 rails unless you can
find 4 rail pieces somewhere..

The 91 X 54 piece would be enough to do a 6' or 6.25' table and be pretty tight on a 6.5' table.

"Popeye"

living vicariously
Silver Member
Thanks. That's the info I needed. I'm going to sell it on eBay and post the info on here.
Mark