Just in Time for St Patricks Day

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ebony on Satinwood. This cue was actually started about a year and a half ago, but I finally got around to finishing it. Rings are Copper and Micarta instead of Silver and Ivory. Buffalo Horn Joint and Butt.

EDIT - KYLE & MIKE - Your photos will get posted tomorrow. I'm fighting over the camera, tripod and cues with a two year old and am losing. I have to run out now, so will photgraph them tomorrow.

03-12-09-001.jpg

03-12-09-002.jpg

03-12-09-003.jpg

03-12-09-004.jpg

Last edited:

burns420

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thats a great cue. Its like a better version of the McDermott Dubliner I used to have. well done.:thumbup:

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The irish stunner

Thats the pot of GOLD....Now where's the rainbow?????? Great work as always Tony .....keep em comin!!!!!! Ray:thumbup:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Ebony on Satinwood. This cue was actually started about a year and a half ago, but I finally got around to finishing it. Rings are Copper and Micarta instead of Silver and Ivory. Buffalo Horn Joint and Butt.

EDIT - KYLE & MIKE - Your photos will get posted tomorrow. I'm fighting over the camera, tripod and cues with a two year old and am losing. I have to run out now, so will photgraph them tomorrow.

Tony I love your work, but I don't know what shines more the the photo of your newest cue or the Picture of your Daughter!!:)

I wish you all the best,I am certain whoever gets that cue will be very happy!!

Thanks for sharing Tony~!!!!!!!!

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep. Delivered last night. This is the third cue I built for the owner. We're going to do something pretty fancy for his next one.

I decided when I was spraying the cue that the Shamrocks would look better if they were boarded in Ivory, so I think I'm going to make a new butt sleeve for the cue and swap it for him eventually.

lefty84

thats my boy!!!!!!
Silver Member
tony please stop posting such beautiful cues! i'm going to have to buy a new laptop if i dont stop drooling!!

MasterClass

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Copper is so pretty!

Is there any reason why copper should not be used for inlay in cues? Do they tarnish? Deform? fade, change color in any way, move? I dunno.

I dun think i have seen much cues using copper for inlay. I do know they conduct electricity well. So dun go out there in a thunderstorm with that stick else you become a lightning rod!