AV Custom Cues

fiolledapool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FAST_N_LOOSE said:
I'D BE SCARED TO BUY ONE, AND EXPECT IT TO STAY STRAIGHT. I'VE HEARD AND SEEN SOME HORROR STORIES ABOUT THAT.

THIS IS COMPLETELY FALSE, ALL MY CUSTOM CUES ARE OF FRIST QUALITY.
CUE PARTS ARE ALL MADE IN USA (NOT CHINESE), MY SHAFTS AND EXOTIC WOODS ARE THE BETTER IN QUALITY.
MY MAIN SUPPLIERS ARE SCHMELKE(USA) AND CUECOMPONENTS (USA) AND THEY ONLY HAVE BEST MATERIALS FOR CUEMAKERS.

MORE INFORMATION IN: http://avcustomcues.es.tl

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Benefit of the doubt

FAST_N_LOOSE said:
I'D BE SCARED TO BUY ONE, AND EXPECT IT TO STAY STRAIGHT. I'VE HEARD AND SEEN SOME HORROR STORIES ABOUT THAT.

Hello Marcus,
You have to give the benefit of the doubt to this guy.
Looks like AVCues are a company from Spain, not sure what area of Spain and the climate there is like California, very low humidity and dry weather.
I do not see the wood move a whole lot shipping to the US and if done quickly.
His cues look really nice and I am sure the guy can accomodate people's requests.
It would be interesting if they could introduce themselves and even build a plain jane and send it to a member of az so we can try it out.
Also, BCA 2009 will have a ton of spanish players and I am sure that he might have somebody playing with his cues and we can possibly try it out on the AZ Pool room at the Riviera.
You have to give the benefit of the doubt to people Marcus... I know you are a super honest guy to deal with but what about if somebody is going to try to deal with you for the first time and never had any deals or knew anybody that did business with you?
I am portuguese and if anybody has trouble communicating with these guys, let me know and I will try to use my "rusty" written spanish.
Thanks,