Super Billiards Expo coming April 4-7 - new location in Edison, NJ

allen_jr

CanYouRunOut.com
Silver Member
Hello everyone, I posted this message in Tournament Announcements, but shortly after posting, the AZHousePro was kind enough to create this section just for the Super Billiards Expo, so I am re-posting here as an introduction.

We wanted to let everyone know that the Super Billiards Expo is coming soon: April 4-7 at the NJ Convention & Expo Center in Edison, NJ.

I know many of you are familiar with the event already, but just in case here is a link to the website: www.SuperBilliardsExpo.com

I created this thread as an announcement and to try and handle any questions or concerns you may have. I will do my best to get back here daily and address any questions posted.

Thanks so much! Hope you all have a chance to get there and enjoy the show!

Allen Jr.

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone, I posted this message in Tournament Announcements, but shortly after posting, the AZHousePro was kind enough to create this section just for the Super Billiards Expo, so I am re-posting here as an introduction.

We wanted to let everyone know that the Super Billiards Expo is coming soon: April 4-7 at the NJ Convention & Expo Center in Edison, NJ.

I know many of you are familiar with the event already, but just in case here is a link to the website: www.SuperBilliardsExpo.com

I created this thread as an announcement and to try and handle any questions or concerns you may have. I will do my best to get back here daily and address any questions posted.

Thanks so much! Hope you all have a chance to get there and enjoy the show!

Allen Jr.

Thanks Allen! My Wife and I will be there!

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sounds super

I like all the expo's the Hokins have run. I just love all the cue venders- the Pro tenball and even the Pro womens events. Im coming for sure!! can't wait to me some new az friends!! mark

the$banker

Registered
I haven't missed an expo in years but I wont go again as long as it is held in nj..horrible venue. thats just my opinion