A happy table installer experience...

mhilton777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats, that's awesome. I wish Jeremy lived closer to Tennessee, he could recover mine.
You can't just let anyone recover your table. I've heard of and seen a lot of shoddy work. Looks
like he did a fantastic job on yours and you'll be set for several years to come. Rick Bean
did my table, so maybe I need to try and contact him. He did an outstanding job, but it's been
years and I don't know his contact info or if he's still in the business.

Nice pick up on Craigslist by the way. For what it's worth, I have a 2000 model oak Diamond
Professional that still plays great, is level, rails are still perfect, and it's tighter than Dick's
hatband. I love it more today than I did 14 years ago. I hope you enjoy yours as much as
I enjoy mine. Happy shooting.

Give Jerimy a call. He is not opposed to travel in certain situations. He took the 8 hour drive up to MN to setup my neighbors table and then turned around and drove home right after that!!

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Give Jerimy a call. He is not opposed to travel in certain situations. He took the 8 hour drive up to MN to setup my neighbors table and then turned around and drove home right after that!!

I believe it.

He's the kind of guy you look at and wonder if he ever sleeps. I can't picture him
shutting down.

Btw, my table is breaking in nicely. Every time my shot is denied, I smile, cuz it's
me, not the table. Thanks for all the positive comments guys.

Kevin

His Boy Elroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerimy set up my Gold Crown IV the other day. I bought it used at a used table dealership called "Jabureks billiards" on the north side of Chicago. Jerimy originally took the rails back to his shop where he did a sub-rail extension on them.

The pockets were previously 5- 1/8" and 5-1/2" with a 1-1/2" shelf. He changed them to 4-3/8 and 5.00. A change in the shelf depth to 1-1/4 was unavoidable. He also gave me Aremis cushions ( I forget which ones - the one's he recommended) and new simonis HR.

So Jerimy shows up, says "Hi" and immediately goes to work. I'm not much of a conversationalist. I told him I'd be upstairs and asked him to yell for me when deciding on it's placement. I had ideas. He yells 2 hours and 15 minutes later. I go downstairs. The table is all set up. He says,"There was no point consulting you. There was only one place I could put it." After playing on it for 5 minutes I understood and was sure glad he didn't put where I wanted it.

I can't really imagine a pool table being any better than this. The pockets aren't tough by today's standard of toughness, but 4-3/8" ain't easy. The facings are really hard. There's not much rattling going on. If the ball hits any part of the facing it goes in. Shots hit down the rail with velocity hug the rail and go in. What I've been amazed by is how a ball hugging the rail on the head side of the table can be shot down into the corner on the foot side of the table and miss hitting the point on the side pocket.

The bounce off the cushions is just amazing. I don't know how else to describe it, so I won't try.

Oh....I don't know how many of you remember my thread from last summer touting the wonderful quality of my old Rozel Minnesota Fats table. (R.I.P.) I had to trash it. It broke my heart. I keep it's pockets in the basement as memories. Jerimy saw the pockets and recognized them as being the pockets from a Rozel Minnesota Fats "HUSTLER.".....
There! We finally have an answer

Anyhow; if anyone wants to p.m. me, there are probably a few more details I can add.

crawf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fantastic looking table!!! The blue cloth looks great. Congrats!!!