Pan XT chalk

resurrecta

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I created this seperate thread to give a review about this product and how I experience it to be. So it's a performance review.
To answer the other thread, check http://www.er-sports.com/
Hi guys any one have any idea where I am able to purchase pan tiao ting chalk shipped to singapore? :smile::smile:

Packing: A-rating
I got my chalk delivered 2 days ago and I was curious to test it. What I first noticed, was that the steel case sealing was quit fancy and when I opened it, I noticed the chalk was a plastic wrapper.
So as far as sealing and protecting it, that's a plus for this chalk.
The only detail missing compared to other amous chalks, is that or example Sang Lee chalk uses those anti-moisture bags in their plastic cases. It would have been a nice extra to add that even further to keep moist away.

The swipe feeling: A-rating
When you apply it to your type, you'll notice what I experience to be a unique feeling. It's not creamy or putty-like like Kamui, but neither is it grainy like for example masters.
The best way to compare it in terms of feel of application, is if you take Blue Diamond chalk and imagine it to swipe smoother even than that. The chalk feels like it has a sliky smooth sand grit.
So it feels like regular chalk but with a distinctive smoothness.

How well does it stick: B-rating
Don't expect it to be Kamui! It's still standard chalk. Even though, I do have the observation that it holds longer on your tip than the industry standard, masters. I'd say, if I have to guess, it will stick about a rack on your tip, much like some people claim the new Predator chalk does. You can compare it in that way. I gave it a B-rating, because of course, Kamui is the best there is in this department.
Also, I noticed that when apply the chalk, my tip (a ZAN S) seemed to hold a thin layer of chalk only. It's not chalk that you can stack in clusters when you over apply.

Performance: A-rating
I tested it for well over 4 hours now, zero miscues. I chalk regulary, but not or every shot. In average, my guess is one out of 3 shots.
I noticed that the application of spin, also went effortless. I could draw back at least as far as with my kamui cube.
I have to test the extreme outer side spin for those who really want to know how it compares to kamui. But I play alot with normal amounts sidespin when needed and also zero miscues or no specific compensation was needed.

Unique qualities:
The paper wrap around the cubes feel a bit coated, like the predator ones do. I have to check how well it holds over time as it is a new product for me. A nice invention is that the paper wrap is "layered", so as your cube wears down, you can peel off a full strip. This means that unlike other chalk, you'll always avoid having nasty unwanted paper edges from the wrap wiping off chalk during chalking (by accident).

Conclusion:
I'd like to see more feedback from others as how they experience it, but I'm hooked on this.

JLiang91@

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow amazing thanks for the reply! But the website is in japanese, i cant read a single word :confused::confused: