Jerry Rauenzahn Beauty

tommypabs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is an incredible cue from one of the best!! Ebony and Tulip Wood. I had no intention of using this cue as a player, but it hits so damn well, i cant help myself!!! Moving the cue around the table is effortless, while having a medium but crisp hit with plenty of feedback! I really play well with this cue. I know this one has been on the forum before, but its so nice, I thought I'd share as the new owner (and final owner!!).
27336793_339476726549129_536498441000022214_n.jpg

27459249_339476803215788_6621550180008109867_n.jpg

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Looks awesome! How does the wedge affect the feel in the hand? I’m almost always on the end of the cue.

tommypabs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks awesome! How does the wedge affect the feel in the hand? I’m almost always on the end of the cue.

good question! It is not a hindrance or distraction in any way (for me). I am at the back end of the cue most of the time as well, but I also have an extremely light grip so the wedge is not really noticeable.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats, man! Welcome to the club. Jerry makes a fantastic cue. Here's my Rauenzahn masterpiece. Ebony, Brazilian and Bubinga with Natural, Green on Orange veneers. This one came with 2 pool shafts, a snooker shaft and extension (Brazilian).

40062500595_86e4a77bd9_b.jpg

tommypabs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats, man! Welcome to the club. Jerry makes a fantastic cue. Here's my Rauenzahn masterpiece. Ebony, Brazilian and Bubinga with Natural, Green on Orange veneers. This one came with 2 pool shafts, a snooker shaft and extension (Brazilian).

40062500595_86e4a77bd9_b.jpg
Thats sharp!! Thanks for sharing!

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congrats you guys. Jerry's work is amazing. I really think he should be a Hall of Famer. Wish they would consider him.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
concerning the wedge i had a few over the years and can not remember a problem

jack potter asked me to order a cue for him with the wedge,as picky as he is,
i am sure it is hardly noticeable