★★ George “Ginky” San Souci Memorial★★ - FREE•LIVE

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Screen Shot 2014-05-26 at 5.10.30 PM.jpg

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
while I was not able to watch all of the matches over the weekend and missed the last one with mika and mike :)frown:) I just wanted to post my appreciation to Bob, Al, AZ, nyc grind and the sponsors for a first class streaming job and taking this to another level with the prizes being offered to those in the chat room. what a great idea, kudos to the one who thought of that! again, thanks to all who put this together! :thumbup:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
while I was not able to watch all of the matches over the weekend and missed the last one with mika and mike :)frown:) I just wanted to post my appreciation to Bob, Al, AZ, nyc grind and the sponsors for a first class streaming job and taking this to another level with the prizes being offered to those in the chat room. what a great idea, kudos to the one who thought of that! again, thanks to all who put this together! :thumbup:

Thanks "OP",

The prizes all started with UpState AL donating a few things, Fast Lenny of On The Rail TV seeing that and graciously adding three Power One Pocket with Scott Frost DVDs (great DVD BTW) and quickly followed by Accu-Stats who came with 9 DVDs (see below).

We had over 1,000 people viewing and the out-pour of appreciation moved UpstateAL to the point that he, of all people, was speechless. Tony & Gail Robles stated that all involved putting this together were very, very thankful. John Leyman announced their generosity several times over the loud speakers. Alison Fischer (NYC Grind), Diana "The Original Snooky" Rojas, Larry Ross, Devil Dave, Jerry Tarantola, and everyone else who stepped in the booth made mention of their appreciation. It was obvious how much this moved them.

I would like to send a special thanks to Fast Lenny who is the person that got me started promoting the sport via live streams. Thanks Lenny. As for Accu-Stats .... well, what can I say. The winner of the first drawing thought he won 3 DVDs and ordered such. It was a human error but Accu-Stats via Jim Fredericks and Oldzilla not only hooked him up but really stepped up to the plate and said they would continue with that and offer 3 each day. What a class move on their part.

Speaking of Accu-Stats, they are reaching out with the fervent desire to put together streams that the viewers want and have created a poll for just that. Pat Fleming and crew have done so much for the sport over the years and just want to do more. Everyone should go and cast their vote here (just click the pic):

Screen Shot 2014-05-27 at 8.20.26 AM.jpg

This is the "results" as of this posting -- pretty close.
Screen Shot 2014-05-27 at 8.20.08 AM.jpg

Again "OP", thanks for the nice words and glad you enjoyed the stream.

Bob

Last edited:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Thanks "OP",

The prizes all started with UpState AL donating a few things, Fast Lenny of On The Rail TV seeing that and graciously adding three Power One Pocket with Scott Frost DVDs (great DVD BTW) and quickly followed by Accu-Stats who came with 9 DVDs (see below).

We had over 1,000 people viewing and the out-pour of appreciation moved UpstateAL to the point that he, of all people, was speechless. Tony & Gail Robles stated that all involved putting this together were very, very thankful. John Leyman announced their generosity several times over the loud speakers. Alison Fischer (NYC Grind), Diana "The Original Snooky" Rojas, Larry Ross, Devil Dave, Jerry Tarantola, and everyone else who stepped in the booth made mention of their appreciation. It was obvious how much this moved them.

I would like to send a special thanks to Fast Lenny who is the person that got me started promoting the sport via live streams. Thanks Lenny. As for Accu-Stats .... well, what can I say. The winner of the first drawing thought he won 3 DVDs and ordered such. It was a human error but Accu-Stats via Jim Fredericks and Oldzilla not only hooked him up but really stepped up to the plate and said they would continue with that and offer 3 each day. What a class move on their part.

Speaking of Accu-Stats, they are reaching out with the fervent desire to put together streams that the viewers want and have created a poll for just that. Pat Fleming and crew have done so much for the sport over the years and just want to do more. Everyone should go and cast their vote here (just click the pic):

View attachment 338278

This is the "results" as of this posting -- pretty close.
View attachment 338279

Again "OP", thanks for the nice words and glad you enjoyed the stream.

Bob

I think you know what get's my vote !!!!

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member

Sorry i missed all the great action this weekend.

My computer wouldnt even allow me to enjoy the stream, although i was able to watch some of it with my Kindle Fire HD, but i could not log into the chat on the device.

Special thanks to AZBTV for streaming this great event, and thanks for all of the updates throughout the event.

Keep up the great work guys !!!!

-nSteve

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Sorry i missed all the great action this weekend.

My computer wouldnt even allow me to enjoy the stream, although i was able to watch some of it with my Kindle Fire HD, but i could not log into the chat on the device.

Special thanks to AZBTV for streaming this great event, and thanks for all of the updates throughout the event.

Keep up the great work guys !!!!

-nSteve

mnSteve,

I did get your text about your computer taking a "dump" ... :frown: Updates? What updates? Ohhhhh those.

nBob

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
WOW!!! is all that comes to my mind, reflecting on the George "Ginky" San Souci Memorial Tournament at Steinway Billiards now that I'm home. The air was electric, you felt a good vibe from everyone. When I asked what they thought about the event? There was one common denominator. Honored to be here and to participate. Well include UpStateAL to that list.

Big thank you to Fast Lenny of www.OnTheRailTv.com much appreciated Lenny. Honestly Lenny I was shocked at first I sat back and all I can think of was WOW!

Big thank you to Levi Combs of Accu-stats www.Accu-Stats.com who followed with a pm to the booth
and gave us the great news that himself and Accu-Stats would also like to help out by donating product to the AZBtv giveaway, that is when I got all choked up and lost it. Scott Bannon had to fly solo in the booth at that point thank you scottybee.

The Wow factor as I try to explain it very briefly. Everyone coming together.

Bob Cmbwsu and all the Mods were working hard the entire event and I know what it takes to do what you guys do Thank You so much.

The Wow factor goes further as we had folks from around the world tune in to watch and signed into the chat. Chatting with each other for the first time and sharing insight on the shots on the live stream.

Thank You All this one experience i will never forget. "Together We Can Do This"

Best Regards,

UpStateAL​