Transgender's in Women's Pool League

Should Transgenders Be Allowed to Shoot Pool Against Biological Women?

• Total voters

TurboDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@ Kali8675

If you are have that much heartburn, to me you need validation, without the grief.

As Mike Page requested, send him, and only him, the information he requested. If your league has been reporting matches, he will validate the league, your trans women in question, and post his findings here without divulging identities. You will have your concerns addressed, and the readers of this thread will have something to debate with truth attached.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This Floors me....You MEN think you know more about my situation than I do. I have lived it, I have been threatened by it, and so have my children. We have had eggs thrown at our cars, tomatoes smashed on our door step, physical threats to my boys and my husband and numerous friends turn their backs on us....all because I challenged a Trans stating that she was a biological male playing in a WOMEN'S pool league!!!

Shame on all of You....I have received enough bulling from the trans..I do not need anymore of your ridicule!

Do you really think that after what I, and my family, have been going through that I would actually reveal my location and names of the women in the league. Are you Kidding? People... what kind of fairly land do you live in....This is REAL! Do you really think I would subject them to the same type of ridicule, threats, and destruction of property that my family and I have experience since I spoke out...NO WAY IN HELL...because it is so hurtful. I have lost confidence in humanity...and then I do a stupid thing like post on this forum my experiences and I get ridiculed further??? I was reaching out to my pool community which my husband and I have been a part of since the early 80's (yes I know I said 70's earlier) only to find there is no more compassion left anymore in this world....Fine you got your damn wish...folks. Just remember when your significant other gets beaten in pool by a trans!!! Remember all her hard work she has put into her game, remember her frustration declaring that it isn't fair!!! When you remember that....remember how you all have treated me!

https://youtu.be/l4TLiiY5VCE

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since OP can't provide proof...I am going to win next Tuesday's open tournament and then Wednesday, I'm going to identify as a hot ass woman and win that tournament too.

Might be a good way to make some extra $.

Thanks for the idea OP.

PS...If you provide proof, I won't beat the women up next Wednesday.

You do realize that now we all know where you everything about you since we know you live in North Carolina AND you play on Wednesday nights.

Its a dead ringer....

You done got getted now shirley!!!:nanner:

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like Mike is right then, if you're not willing to offer any proof that your allegations have even a scintilla of truth to them.

Since when does having proof matter? CNN pushes things to the max without a shred of evidence....on a daily basis.

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see a simple solution. Establish fair handicaps. There are lots of such handicapping systems and you don't need to join a national organization to do it -- it can be all independent or in-house. No lawyers involved.

You can't single them out because of a handicap. Doing that would be illegal too.

What baffles me is:

I just can't wrap my head around trying to prevent my MANBOOBS from popping out when I bend over to shoot...

&

then turn around and try not to crush my "ummm" against the corner of the table when stretching on certain shots.

What is a TRAINER to do?

It ain't easy being sleazy!!!:help:

Well, in case there is one of dem trainers in here.....:eek:uttahere:

Jeffrina

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
This Floors me....You MEN think you know more about my situation than I do. I have lived it, I have been threatened by it, and so have my children. We have had eggs thrown at our cars, tomatoes smashed on our door step, physical threats to my boys and my husband and numerous friends turn their backs on us....all because I challenged a Trans stating that she was a biological male playing in a WOMEN'S pool league!!!

Shame on all of You....I have received enough bulling from the trans..I do not need anymore of your ridicule!

Do you really think that after what I, and my family, have been going through that I would actually reveal my location and names of the women in the league. Are you Kidding? People... what kind of fairly land do you live in....This is REAL! Do you really think I would subject them to the same type of ridicule, threats, and destruction of property that my family and I have experience since I spoke out...NO WAY IN HELL...because it is so hurtful. I have lost confidence in humanity...and then I do a stupid thing like post on this forum my experiences and I get ridiculed further??? I was reaching out to my pool community which my husband and I have been a part of since the early 80's (yes I know I said 70's earlier) only to find there is no more compassion left anymore in this world....Fine you got your damn wish...folks. Just remember when your significant other gets beaten in pool by a trans!!! Remember all her hard work she has put into her game, remember her frustration declaring that it isn't fair!!! When you remember that....remember how you all have treated me!
God save the drama queen.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So why is it again that biological women are inherently worse at pool? I know in golf its long been accepted that the boobs get in the way but what is it with pool?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Boobs are the not the reason they can’t play golf as well lol Jesus. Power is..

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZB isn't "Days of our Lives" …. either put up or shut up. That's that way it works here... no bull shit.

Very wrong, the topic is clearly male in female sports, think hard here.

What else can we count on? Young ones, no old folk doing these things.

What did I just prove to you?

It's not the "Days of our Lives."

It's the "Young and the Breastless."

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Need to rethink this possible post sorry...

Last edited:

newcuer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People read the below...read it slowly. It is a joke. It is sarcasm. It is Spinal Tap.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I didn't vote, but this is my stance on the subject:

Let's play the "what if" game.

What if Lebron James started dressing like a woman, donned a wig, shaved all the hair off of his body, got fake breasts, and then announced that he now identified as a woman. Now, supposed he signed a free-agent contract with a Women's National Basketball Association team.

Would that be fair....or right???

To go a step further…..what if five NBA all-star caliber players did the same thing and free-agented themselves onto the same team.

How would that work out for the WNBA league???

I don't want to hear any BS about how I'm comparing apples to oranges. Once a precedent is set, it's hard to get it changed. It needs to stop.....NOW, this practice of those born with penises to be allowed to participate in women's sports activities.

Maniac

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

What if Lebron James started dressing like a woman, donned a wig, shaved all the hair off of his body, got fake breasts, and then announced that he now identified as a woman. Now, supposed he signed a free-agent contract with a Women's National Basketball Association team.

To go a step further…..what if five NBA all-star caliber players did the same thing and free-agented themselves onto the same team.

I don't want to hear any BS about how I'm comparing apples to oranges. Once a precedent is set, it's hard to get it changed. It needs to stop.....NOW, this practice of those born with penises to be allowed to participate in women's sports activities.

Maniac

It's worse than apples and oranges and the "slippery slope" argument is almost never valid.

Think about it, Lebron James isn't the one who is going to pull this stunt and neither would any NBA player you've heard of. Why would they take the 90% pay cut? It's Joe Nobody who sat on the bench at a small college who would have incentive to get into the WNBA.

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Maniac

Well, I would imagine that people would actually start watching the WNBA for once.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Pool is not a sport where a man would have a huge physical advantage over a woman, so just play and stop worrying about someone else’s gender. Use this frustration to motivate you to improve your game to the point that you can beat them – no matter who they are!

And yet, Chess is not even a sport, it's a game. And woman have been playing chess for centuries, yet, men hold a huge advantage is a game you could actually have a computer move your pieces for you. Heck, Steven Hawking played chess.

Who knows why exactly, who cares. There are a bunch of things woman do better than men, and they are more important than sports.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

Ummmmm, you earlier stated in this thread that you had a conversation with said "trans" person, it was cordial and polite, and you refused to play him based on your opinion of unfairness, shook hands and off you went as folks with different views but parted very professionally.

Now, you claim you are being attacked, both verbally and physically. Most folks would be on your side, especially the woman, and probably most of the men.

So, sorry, nobody is buying what you are selling.

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the more I think about this the more I think that the main issue is that they are strong players, stronger than the rest of the players in this league. So is that more the issue than the fact that they are trans?

In the case I mentioned earlier about the trans person Norma/Norman in San Diego, I actually know someone who plays in that league. Norma is not an amazing player, she just loves pool. No one seems to mind her.

So if the main problem is just that the two mentioned players are very strong wouldn't the same issue exist if they were women? Wouldn't women that are just looking to compete at a comparable level feel threatened if two outsiders who played super strong showed up and dominated?

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the more I think about this the more I think that the main issue is that they are strong players, stronger than the rest of the players in this league. So is that more the issue than the fact that they are trans?

In the case I mentioned earlier about the trans person Norma/Norman in San Diego, I actually know someone who plays in that league. Norma is not an amazing player, she just loves pool. No one seems to mind her.

So if the main problem is just that the two mentioned players are very strong wouldn't the same issue exist if they were women? Wouldn't women that are just looking to compete at a comparable level feel threatened if two outsiders who played super strong showed up and dominated?

Another hypothetical.....
Two or three 25 to 30 year old really good players sign up for a seniors tournament because "they feel older then they are"? And why not? It is illegal to discriminate against age. How would the older players react?

It's just as easy to prove gender as it is age. But I see this coming in the future.

Last edited:

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another hypothetical.....
Two or three 25 to 30 year old really good players sign up for a seniors tournament because "they feel older then they are"? And why not? It is illegal to discriminate against age.

It's just as easy to prove gender as it is age. But I see this coming in the future.

Yes, if you applied this absurdity to other things our society would unravel. If you know a grocery store having a sale on tomatoes.....