Sbe 2020

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the pointer. Copied to the sticky thread about cancellations.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Better safe than sorry. Hopefully next year

Lol Nothing to worry about being safe from. Especially after the new cdc numbers show what a hoax this has been.. I know what they can do. They can hold a blm rally at the same time then we will all be safe . Everyone knows the virus can’t spread during that 😂 Here in pa you can’t have a beer in a bar without food because apparently food is safe so maybe we just all walk around with a backer of chicken fingers and the rona will pass us up lol

VillageSlim

Registered
I suppose...

Lol Nothing to worry about being safe from. Especially after the new cdc numbers show what a hoax this has been.. I know what they can do. They can hold a blm rally at the same time then we will all be safe . Everyone knows the virus can’t spread during that �� Here in pa you can’t have a beer in a bar without food because apparently food is safe so maybe we just all walk around with a backer of chicken fingers and the rona will pass us up lol

the families of the 182000 people who have died dont think it's a hoax. When our local APA started back up, 4 members of my team got the virus after one week. The league shut back down. Stupid hoax......

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the families of the 182000 people who have died dont think it's a hoax. When our local APA started back up, 4 members of my team got the virus after one week. The league shut back down. Stupid hoax......

Agreed.
Some people don't understand that alcohol decreases inhibitions.
That's why bars have restrictions in Pa.

Lots of people felt Governor Wolfe was a tyrant in regards to Covid.
Meanwhile Pa. has been steady and numbers are going down for 4 months
while other states are increasing their numbers.
They should be thanking Governor Wolfe if anything.

I'm pretty sure people will do things while inebriated they wouldn't do sober
such as get too close and friendly with people during a pandemic.

Probably a good thing to cancel the SBE.
Allen handled it well all along.
There is always next year.
Kudos to Mr. Hopkins.