Zingales in Tallahassee

jamesroberts

"Unheralded Amateur"
Silver Member
I was thinking this morning that this pool hall is the perfect combination of action,nightlife and the owner is the coolest pool room owner I have met in a long time. I think this may be the best pool hall in the USA.
Tony Crosby has a couple big tournaments coming up in a few weeks, but thats not the reason I put this up. If we had 5 pool halls like this a state, pool would be thriving!!!
Its almost worth driving to tally to see the owner Mikes cues. Unreal Blackboar and Thomas Wayne!!!!
I encourage everyone to check this place out!!!!

nikotesla

ninja in training
Silver Member
i agree. awesome poolroom. good action, decent food, good waitstaff, happy crowd, bunch of players, etc.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
They've had two great tournament that I know of and I hope to play in one in the future.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Mike zingale is good guy! Lived in Maryland and worked at the pool room. College kid and great guy!

Kd
Mike Wilson

wambamcam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No doubt, really going to miss this place when I move soon. One of the best in the land- great layout and great tables. Also, really fun on gamedays too and they have a nice environment to watch sports, but doesn't interfere with the players.

btown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sounds great, i am not anywhere close but will check it out if i ever get the opertunity