In training for Snooker Nationals

raybo147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just today decided I am going to play in the Snooker Nationals in Brooklyn in May. I haven't play in a snooker tournament in 12 years and I have maybe practiced 5 times in the last 3 years. So basically I am going to try to get my game back in a few weeks and if anybody out there wants to play some sets I would appreciate it. I am from the Philly burbs. If anybody wants to play sets for cash I will play anybody even, I don't care who it is. Let me know guys.

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
Do you need a predator shaft? :D lmao

Good luck none the less, I always wanted to try snooker.

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
Hi, I wonder if you would elaborate some on that national even in Brooklyn. Do you have a link to the event web page, or do you know how many tables, where it is held.

It sounds interesting to me. I don't follow snooker although a friend and I play it once in a while at a room not too far from us that has one 6x12 and I'd be interested in watching the event.

thanks

raybo147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, I wonder if you would elaborate some on that national even in Brooklyn. Do you have a link to the event web page, or do you know how many tables, where it is held.

It sounds interesting to me. I don't follow snooker although a friend and I play it once in a while at a room not too far from us that has one 6x12 and I'd be interested in watching the event.

thanks

It's the US National's and it is at the Prince Snooker Club in Brooklyn NY from May 21-24. I will post the link when I figure out how to do that but all the info is on Snookerusa.com. Hope that helps! I believe there is 6 tables in the room.

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray, where are you practicing? It's great to hear you are gonna play! I'm sure after a few sessions you will be making centuries again no problem.

good luck at the Nationals!

G.

raybo147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray, where are you practicing? It's great to hear you are gonna play! I'm sure after a few sessions you will be making centuries again no problem.

good luck at the Nationals!

G.

Frazer is the only place I can play, it has pool cloth and the pockets are cut all wrong and the top rail is as dead as vhs but it's all I got. Let me know if you wanna play some sessions Gerry, you play good snooker and it would be fun.

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
No I have one of those for pool, I play snooker with a Jon Parris custom.

Haha, I was just poking fun at a thread made a little while ago regarding a snooker trainer requesting the generosity of the forum to donate a predator shaft to help them train or something like that. :smile:

Good luck.

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
It's the US National's and it is at the Prince Snooker Club in Brooklyn NY from May 21-24. I will post the link when I figure out how to do that but all the info is on Snookerusa.com. Hope that helps! I believe there is 6 tables in the room.

Thanks much.

BTW, to post a link, simply go to that website, right click on the address in the address bar area of your browser (ie Internet Explorer or Firefox) select "copy" then go to AZBilliards, create a post and with your cursor flashing in the message area, right click once again and select "paste". Thats it. :thumbup:

raybo147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks much.

BTW, to post a link, simply go to that website, right click on the address in the address bar area of your browser (ie Internet Explorer or Firefox) select "copy" then go to AZBilliards, create a post and with your cursor flashing in the message area, right click once again and select "paste". Thats it. :thumbup:
You know I am Irish so can't I just hit it with a hammer until it works? That usually works for me, seriously thanks for the Pk, I appreciate it