I’m looking for a good mechanic.

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will any of you guys recommend a mechanic in or willing to go to the Beaumont, Texas area? I purchased a gc a couple of months ago and appears to have some issues. The rails/cushions seem high. The apron, castings and pockets/pocket liners appear to be installed crooked. There’s a slight drift from the rail to the center going towards one of the pockets.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Will any of you guys recommend a mechanic in or willing to go to the Beaumont, Texas area? I purchased a gc a couple of months ago and appears to have some issues. The rails/cushions seem high. The apron, castings and pockets/pocket liners appear to be installed crooked. There’s a slight drift from the rail to the center going towards one of the pockets.

chart22 go to the Ask a mechanic section of the forum. Towards the top of the page is a directory with info that is always updated so maybe try the last page and not the early pages to get the most up to date info.
Here is a link to this area.
https://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54

RakRunr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's not near TX, but I'm happy to recommend @TrentFromToledo. He does great work on Diamonds, but GCs are his specialty.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know if he's still in biz but AZ'r cuephoric is a good tech. You might call one of the big rooms in Houston to see who they might know.