PPV April 3 & 4 Fight Night 012 Chris Bartram v Oscar Dominguez $10,000 Entry

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my screen still says "loading" is it off to a late start or is there something wrong with my connection?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream is live get a pass www.poolactiontv.com

Capture.JPG

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Players Family Billiards ONLY plays family friendly music. All pool room should follow suit. It's very nice.

Ray

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
streaming good?????

I watch both night. First night streaming not so bad it get lock up 2 to games hqve to refresh. 2nd night was very bad. I have to close window and refreshing everyother shots or every game close to the end it freeze up and stop working. I got tired of refreshing and I just turn it off.

BTW what is the final score anyone know???

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watch both night. First night streaming not so bad it get lock up 2 to games hqve to refresh. 2nd night was very bad. I have to close window and refreshing everyother shots or every game close to the end it freeze up and stop working. I got tired of refreshing and I just turn it off.

BTW what is the final score anyone know???
final score was 80-59 oscar won

And as the issue you had with the stream must have been on your end the stream had a few minor internet hiccups but for the most part the stream was solid.
Help Desk is online technical support if you have any issues you should get with him he really knows his stuff and will help solve the problem no matter if it is on your end or theirs.
PoolActiontv has a no viewer left out policy .

go to www.poolactiontv.com click the Help Desk tab at top of the page hope this helps anybody that needs future technical support on the streams

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
final score was 80-59 oscar won

And as the issue you had with the stream must have been on your end the stream had a few minor internet hiccups but for the most part the stream was solid.
Help Desk is online technical support if you have any issues you should get with him he really knows his stuff and will help solve the problem no matter if it is on your end or theirs.
PoolActiontv has a no viewer left out policy .

go to www.poolactiontv.com click the Help Desk tab at top of the page hope this helps anybody that needs future technical support on the streams

View attachment 380577

Thank you . Next live streaming I will do that.