HOW cues, any reviews??

sprben83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like the title states, anybody own a HOW cue and wouldn't mind leaving a little review on them? Or if anyone has some more info on them in general? Their website is kind of lacking so want to get some more info before looking for places to purchase. Thanks all, and happy new year to everyone!

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like the title states, anybody own a HOW cue and wouldn't mind leaving a little review on them? Or if anyone has some more info on them in general? Their website is kind of lacking so want to get some more info before looking for places to purchase. Thanks all, and happy new year to everyone!

Who makes How?

sprben83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who makes How?

Not sure, but I had started seeing some traction building on their tips through fb, and then one day a guy I bought a cue from started advertising their cues. So I got curious but whatever I could find was mainly on the tips, and whatever I could find on their cues was minimal

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
China custom cues.
Few of the pros swear by it .
Sponsors a few of the big name Japanese pros ,
Oi Nayouki , tomoo takano ( 2018 world 9 ball quarter finalist )
Kim ga young pool hall in korea distributes it too .

If a medium stiff hit with considerably low deflection of a traditional maple shaft is what u looking for , go for it .

I wld say the hit is comparable to mezz’s premium range , Exceed custom cues.
Their designs has a striking resemblance to exceed’s 8 pointer cues.
Hits more like a traditional maple shaft and slightly less stiff compared to mezz LD shaft.

Best if you could try one out before buying.

sprben83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if those japan models and the entry level ones are made at the same place. I'll just stick with my mezz lol