Most Trusted Equipment Website

Bluvion

Hello everyone! Recently my area's family owned billiard supply/cue repair shop went out of business. That was the only place I trusted for high quality work and gear. Is there a website that's generally agreed upon as being the best/most reliable?

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
Hello everyone! Recently my area's family owned billiard supply/cue repair shop went out of business. That was the only place I trusted for high quality work and gear. Is there a website that's generally agreed upon as being the best/most reliable?

www.seyberts.com Amazing service and prices

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
seyberts, muellers, neilson are all great, for complete refinishes and larger repairs I'd also consider Proficient Billiards.

good luck

9ball5032

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ive used seyberts and nielsens (joerackem) on ebay, and pool dawg a little bit. all three of these have been very friendly, especially nielsens.
I also had seyberts re-tip new shafts and their work was perfect (about 10 times).

Last edited:

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seyberts has fair prices on all cues and accessories, and does quality re-tip work at reasonable prices. They generally turn around and get their re-tips out within one or two days max.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe for the gear- Seyberts, For new tips and repair work I have used Muellers for over 30 years (not exclusively; sometimes a cue maker); but Muellers has really done the best tip work and shaft cleaning for the money anywhere- IMO and experience. Their turn around time can be a bit lengthily - sometimes 2 to 3 weeks. I had them do a dozen new tips and shaft conditionings for me in the past year and every single one was flawless. Most of the shafts cost just $15 TOTAL!

BillPorter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What they said

I have been buying pool related stuff from Seyberts and from Nielsens for many years without a single problem. Superb customer service from both. I've had made tip installations done by Seyberts and, IMHO, their work is as good as anyone.

Bluvion

Thank you everyone for the suggestions! Had a look as Seyberts and I think I'll be making equipment purchases from there for the time being.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep in mind that Seyberts will charge you $25 + cost of a tip to do and install and shaft cleaning- At Muellers, for instance if you use Ultraskin tips, which are very, very good IMO, you get the tip, the installation, AND a superb shaft cleaning for a total of ONLY $15! I am not knocking Seyberts- great company- but you can save a lot with Muellers.

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
Don’t forget Manning cues. I also use them for things. Especially Diamond products.

-td

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
USA! USA! SEYBERTS ALL THE WAY! Great customer service and carry all the major brands including Diamond Billiard Products.

TFT

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
All good places mentioned, but I tend to always lean towards seyberts because they have the 5% credit on your next purchase.

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lexington Billiards , Greg Wilson is the best in the Country. He does shaft turn down's for $ 40 plus the cost of the tip and they look flawless , He is the best I have seen and the shafts look like new when he get's done. He also is very reasonable on tip's and installs and he can shape a tip better than anybody I have seen. The store carries anything you would need as we'll as a lot of cues and he will deal with you. Greg is the best bar none and if you can ship to him you would be very impressed .