Alex Rodomsky vs Ryan *Pinoy* race to 21 for $1K

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to do a sweat bet between the two...what i've heard that Ryan will get 4 games. They will be playing at Silver Tips this saturday ..not sure what time. I would bet $100 on Ryan...any takers just let me know...this bet is for local only..:thumbup:

Last edited:

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hmmm this sounds like fun. I might come Saturday to watch. Please let us know if you get anymore details.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ryan is getting an extra game from their 404 handicaps.

Should be a good set.

I may swing by.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm just waiting for Ryan if this one is set....Dan how about a little sweat bet on the side. lol....Dean i will keep you posted here...Ryan might post it here after work

4 games is too much, I'll take alex if he only has to get to 20.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan, you have action...$100? :thumbup:

Find out what time they're starting on Saturday and text me. You still have my number?

Maybe I'll come sweat it on Saturday and we'll negotiate then.

I'll PM you my number again

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Find out what time they're starting on Saturday and text me. You still have my number?

Maybe I'll come sweat it on Saturday and we'll negotiate then.

I'll PM you my number again

Dan,

you pm me a blank cell #...I still don't have your cell #....

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool, thx for the updates. I hope this goes down :D

Last edited:

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
let us know if this is happening i might bet as well, dan if its on any chance of picking me up

p1noy

layin' low
Silver Member
I want to do a sweat bet between the two...what i've heard that Ryan will get 4 games. They will be playing at Silver Tips this saturday ..not sure what time. I would bet $100 on Ryan...any takers just let me know...this bet is for local only..:thumbup:

Alex said he can't play this saturday at silver tips but would play next week at shooters giving up 3 to 21. I'll talk to him tomorrow to negotiate, I was really looking forward to play this saturday.

Last edited:

srs314

shooterville.com
I might get in on this.

I think this one is a good gamble. I may show up and bet. I will post something online when you guys know for sure what the deal is. Let's see if we can get some more action matches lined up for the same day.

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well hopefully he changes his mind, I have to work next weekend, damn it! lol. Nothing going on this weekend.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex said he can't play this saturday at silver tips but would play next week at shooters giving up 3 to 21. I'll talk to him tomorrow to negotiate, I was really looking forward to play this saturday.

I'll come by and play some. I wont play a $1k set right now but I'll come.

What do you think is a fair race for a hundy or two?

(Alex offered 3 times the 404 race, 21-18) (7 VS 6)

-dan

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
I think this one is a good gamble. I may show up and bet. I will post something online when you guys know for sure what the deal is. Let's see if we can get some more action matches lined up for the same day.

i'll play someone for a 100 if i can get a decent cue to use if it off are 404 handicaps